Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Guide For Making High Quality Mp3 Files

EAC is the best for ripping with lame encoder, i heard lame music ripped @ 128cbr high quality and it sounds better than most 160 and 192 ripped with other shitty programs EAC IS THE KING WITHOUT A DOUBT it might take longer but quality is more important even if i rip @ 128kbs, my local market rip everything with EAC & lame @ 128cbr and the quality is good enough to share.

and vbr sucks, when i burn an album for the car and its in vbr mode and its over 200kbs, the speakers in the car nearly blow up as the bitrate is way beyond speakers and i talking about 2x 300 watts speakers with a 4x 45 watts cd player.

2. File Sharing   -   #52
    i have a question that i hope you can answer. I want to make these high quality mp3s from .flac or .ape files that i can get off "lossless" newsgroups using Newsbin Pro. This way i don't have to buy the cd. With .ape or .flac I can decompress back to a .wav file also without loss in quality. At this point I would like to be able to compress to high quality mp3. How would I use lame at this point to do it?

3. File Sharing   -   #53
    You can find lots of software to encode WAV to MP3 here:

http://mitiok.cjb.net/

4. File Sharing   -   #54
    h1
    Monkey's Audio has an option built in to convert APE back to MP3, with the encoder of your choice.

It's doesn't supply any though, so you'll need LAME on hand.

5. File Sharing   -   #55
    lame is hard for me any other good music programs out there?

6. File Sharing   -   #56
    celit88
    I use CDex to convert my cd's to mp3 and i love my music just as much. Current version of 1.51......lovin it..............anyone else have any problems or concerns with this program?

7. File Sharing   -   #57
    Poster
    Originally posted by celit88@8 February 2004 - 03:15
    I use CDex to convert my cd's to mp3 and i love my music just as much. Current version of 1.51......lovin it..............anyone else have any problems or concerns with this program?
    That is also what I use, I had problems with EAC so I converted to CDex. B)

8. File Sharing   -   #58
    investe
    I use the experience for of this group: http://www.jthz.com/mp3/

The result for my files is always very good.

The result for my files is always very good following the suggestion of the group.

I hope this comes to contribute "a little" with the list.

Thank you for your read.

9. File Sharing   -   #59
    Is Chrismyden.com no longer?? I can't get the .cfg files.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456