Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Pc Station And New Case

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Wires are kinda messy lol.
    Noot too bad though, not like most i've seen.

Your getting an x800

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    angel_of_death57
    Yeah i cant help wires to much very short nothing can do about that. No problem though. yeh i am getting a x800 once i have money. And new power supply since it needs more than a 300W.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Have you tried moving your HDD up into one of the unused 5" bays?

Might help a little with the extralong IDE cable you have, and you wouldn't have to string the molex down as far.
    You might also replace those blue IDE cables with some of the flat ribbon cables...they are quite easy to fold out of the way and hide.
    You can also pry the unused speaker out of the clips on the floor...it's just cluttering things up.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    angel_of_death57
    I don't like my Ribbon cables i prefer these ones. My Hard Drive won't fit into the 5" bay unless i bought one of those cooler things that go into it and put it into their. Do you know where i can get a IDe cable that will go to my hard drive and so slave part to it. System to master only who makes them

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Mivaro's Avatar _________
    Originally posted by angel_of_death57@9 July 2004 - 19:18
    My Hard Drive won't fit into the 5" bay unless i bought one of those cooler things that go into it and put it into their.
    You could use brackets....
    'English impaired'

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    angel_of_death57
    Originally posted by Mivaro+9 July 2004 - 20:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mivaro @ 9 July 2004 - 20:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-angel_of_death57@9 July 2004 - 19:18
    My Hard Drive won&#39;t fit into the 5" bay unless i bought one of those cooler things that go into it and put it into their.
    You could use brackets.... [/b][/quote]
    I could put having drive up in those drive bays could heat up more. I do want it out of that area so air flow is better on my intake fan since the hard drive right in center of it.

I will look at hard drive coolers.

Clocker like i said before about hard drive cooler what temps did you get when using it. I would like to move it out of the way of Intake fan area and keep it cool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12