Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More Controversy

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@9 July 2004 - 14:57
    I dunno JP, the alcohol thing is actually legal, you don't have to be 18 to drink alcohol in your home with your parents concent (this may be wrong but I'm pretty sure)

As for the sex, I don't actually know the law on this either considering both guardians have given consent.
    I think most people who have been talking about this are talking more of the moral side of things

Jonno B)
    By the letter of the law two 15 year olds having sex is against the law but it is very doubtful that the police would ever get involved.

As the responsible guardian the woman is open to prosecution as she is aware that the couple are having under-aged sex but again the police are very unlikely to prosecute or even to get involved.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    @Sunny.......Maybe, I wonder what would happen if the girl still had her mother and father, how they would have reacted.
    I've asked a couple of fathers, one has a daughter of 9 , the other a daughter or 14 (which is the age this girl would have been when they started) they both said they would cut the boys nuts off
    But they most certainly would not let her stay at his house knowing they were sleeping in the same bed.

@Cheese........Yeah, would be more of a welfair thing I guess and unless someone actually presses charges (like the nan) I would'nt think the police could do anything about it, like I say, I think it's more a welfair matter

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #13
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by SnnY@9 July 2004 - 15:07
    Had they been siblings I'm fairly certain how I'd have reacted.
    if it was my older brother and his g/f I would have let the situation slip by without protest

I think Jonno's friend is being quite progressive by allowing this in her house, she doesn't seem too bright though - (sorry Jonno) - broadcasting it to all and sundry is hardly wise but she is protecting her son and his g/f from veneral disease and distracting them from the lure of drugs - also grass stains and the common cold.

I think it's fine, although hardly the thing to talk about while buying 20 Marlboro
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    I think Jonno's friend is being quite progressive by allowing this in her house, she doesn't seem too bright though - (sorry Jonno) - broadcasting it to all and sundry is hardly wise but she is protecting her son and his g/f from veneral disease and distracting them from the lure of drugs - also grass stains and the common cold.
    i think the girl's grandmother may not argue cos the woman is so damn stupid
    <span style='color:black'>websites that are actually good</span>
    http://www.sputnik7.com - music videos &amp; short films &amp; anime
    http://www.atomfilms.com - more short films
    http://www.howstuffworks.com - learning can be fun
    http://www.caedes.net - probably the best wallpapers on the net

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by manker+9 July 2004 - 16:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 9 July 2004 - 16:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@9 July 2004 - 15:07
    Had they been siblings I&#39;m fairly certain how I&#39;d have reacted.
    if it was my older brother and his g/f I would have let the situation slip by without protest [/b][/quote]
    Errm, and if it had been your older brother and his sister?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    @Manker......... don&#39;t apologise, she&#39;s not my friend, she&#39;s a regular and she smokes Golden Virginia And drinks Special Brew or Linx Super :x
    And ocasionally tries to steal something if she&#39;s pissed

@MS2....... I honestly think the grandmother is unaware of the actually situation, I doubt very much if she knows all the facts, she lost her daughter and I do know the family, they are nice people, I really can&#39;t see her letting the girl do this.

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #17
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by SnnY+9 July 2004 - 16:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 9 July 2004 - 16:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by manker@9 July 2004 - 16:18
    <!--QuoteBegin-SnnY
    @9 July 2004 - 15:07

if it was my older brother and his g/f I would have let the situation slip by without protest
    Errm, and if it had been your older brother and his sister? [/b][/quote]
    Where the fuck did incest come from in this thread?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by SnnY+9 July 2004 - 15:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 9 July 2004 - 15:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by manker@9 July 2004 - 16:18
    <!--QuoteBegin-SnnY
    @9 July 2004 - 15:07

Errm, and if it had been your older brother and his sister? [/b][/quote]
    so my brother and my sister?

I might have objected to that. maybe I misunderstood your post
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by manker@9 July 2004 - 15:34

Errm, and if it had been your older brother and his sister?
    I missed that

You perv

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    First I wrote "if she had been the girls mother".

Then I realised what would come, if I didn&#39;t add instead of being the boy&#39;s mother so I did.

Then I somehow wrote it in again, some mystical force made me do it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast