Thread: Need Help

I have Kazaa lite installed on 2 machines on my netowork. I have both of them download to the same folder. When i donwload stuff on machine one most of my downloads are incomplete. but when u start kazaa the next day they all pickup were they left off. but when i go on machine 2 i cant get the downloads to show up in kazzaa when i start it up. i was reading about k-sig and it said to make hash files by clicking file and goint to "enter hash manually" but were do i get the hash???
    i am so confused please help me

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    ....any ideas

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by raven13601@9 July 2004 - 18:20
    I have Kazaa lite installed on 2 machines on my netowork. I have both of them download to the same folder. When i donwload stuff on machine one most of my downloads are incomplete. but when u start kazaa the next day they all pickup were they left off. but when i go on machine 2 i cant get the downloads to show up in kazzaa when i start it up. i was reading about k-sig and it said to make hash files by clicking file and goint to "enter hash manually" but were do i get the hash???
    i am so confused please help me
    Well, you can get the hash from a dealer, or you can start your own op, whatever suits you better.
    Random Quote of the Day
    Manny Calavera: My scythe. I like to keep it where my heart used to be.