Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Sims! 8 In 1 Question!

Hello guys.

I am looking for "The Sims". I've found "The Sims 8 in 1", but before I download it could someone tell me what does the "8 in 1" meen?

Thanx

2. Games   -   #2
    think it means all the additional packs (holiday, makin magic etc) it the one download

i think thats what it means matey
    Signature removed, check the Board Rules.

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by holdenmagroin@10 July 2004 - 03:54
    think it means all the additional packs (holiday, makin magic etc) it the one download

i think thats what it means matey
    Yes, it has all of the expansions included.

It is 1 installation. If you are on a good system it may take around 1-2 hrs to install. Im on a AMD Athlon 2200+ with 512 ram and it took almost 3 hrs. On a 1 GHz system I installed it on, it took around 5-6 hrs.

It is one big installation that requires no key or crack. Worth the wait if you like the sims.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

4. Games   -   #4
    OK

I have installed "the sims 8in1" and its "the sims making magic" but, as it was installing I noticed it was installing "extention packs"!

Does anyone know why i can only play "the sims making magic" and not the other sims extention pack?

If anyone else has "the sims 8in1" and are able to play the other packs please tell me how!

Thanx

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by punka75@10 July 2004 - 04:53
    OK

I have installed "the sims 8in1" and its "the sims making magic" but, as it was installing I noticed it was installing "extention packs"!

Does anyone know why i can only play "the sims making magic" and not the other sims extention pack?

If anyone else has "the sims 8in1" and are able to play the other packs please tell me how!

Thanx
    If you ever bought expansion packs for you the game would notice that it changes the in-game name to the last expansion you have installed. You have all of the expansion so dont worry about it.

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@10 July 2004 - 14:05
    If you ever bought expansion packs for you the game would notice that it changes the in-game name to the last expansion you have installed. You have all of the expansion so dont worry about it.
    OK

Sorry for being a dumb ass LOL

Thanx for your help

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by punka75+10 July 2004 - 05:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (punka75 @ 10 July 2004 - 05:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SingaBoiy@10 July 2004 - 14:05
    OK

Sorry for being a dumb ass LOL

Thanx for your help [/b][/quote]

No problem.

8. Games   -   #8
    ShadowPrince

Question Mark

i have downloaded the game, and it downloaded in three .iso files. How do i install it?.. any help is appreciated. thank you

9. Games   -   #9
    You have downloaded the 3 CD version.

Do the following:

1) Buy 3 700mb cd-r's.
    2) Open up Nero Burning Rom
    3) Click the tab at the top that says Recorder
    4) Under the Recorder tab click Burn Image to Disc
    5) Browse to where your .ISO files are.
    6) Select one of them and it will burn
    7) Repeat steps 2 to 6 for the other 2 cd's.

Then just pop in CD1 and install the game like you would a normal store brought game. Make sure you have a lot of hard drive space free (up to 10GB) because it copies a lot of files while installing and uses a lot of temp file space. At the end it should take up about 6GB but it needs about 10Gb as it decompresses large ammounts of files. Installation can take up to 6 hours as well.

10. Games   -   #10
    is the sims 2 better then sims 1?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast