Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Sims! 8 In 1 Question!

It's basically an update of Sims 1, new graphics, few new items same game. If you didn't like Sims 1 you won't like Sims 2. If you liked Sims 1 you'll like Sims 2.

2. Games   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    It's basically an update of Sims 1, new graphics, few new items same game. If you didn't like Sims 1 you won't like Sims 2. If you liked Sims 1 you'll like Sims 2.
    also if your computer can handle it, the sims 2 looks much nicer than the Sims 1 and better expansion packs in my opinion (although not as many)

3. Games   -   #13
    What if i got the 3.23 Gb one?
    How do I install it?
    Do I have to copy it to a DVD or something like that?

4. Games   -   #14
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    The Sims 8 in 1(www kerrazy-torrents com) Games-PC 1.92 GB 3 24 108
    How could this be cause each cd of the sims is at least 600MB. Is this liek a rip of the game.

There is also a 3.23 gig version but that i dont know if that is all of it. Its pretty close but i dont know.

5. Games   -   #15
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    Originally posted by holdenmagroin@10 July 2004 - 03:54
    think it means all the additional packs (holiday, makin magic etc) it the one download

i think thats what it means matey
    Yes, it has all of the expansions included.

It is 1 installation. If you are on a good system it may take around 1-2 hrs to install. Im on a AMD Athlon 2200+ with 512 ram and it took almost 3 hrs. On a 1 GHz system I installed it on, it took around 5-6 hrs.

It is one big installation that requires no key or crack. Worth the wait if you like the sims.
    holy shit really thats crazy
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

6. Games   -   #16
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    I just found out that the 3.23 gig contains redundant files. The 1.92 gig is real but could someone still respond to my question above.

7. Games   -   #17
    Ya, i got it too, the 3.23 gig got redundant files..
    It got the 3 isos and the files alreay extracted from the isos too..
    =P

Ok, for your question twisterX:
    The Sims 8 in 1 is not an original The Sims game.. someone found a way to zip the whole game into 3 cds, without needing serial number and things like that..
    I just installed it, and everything works (you will play in 800x600 thou)..

You can burn the 3 cds from the iso, or just extract them into a folder and install it (or burn a DVD with the extracted files).
    If you got just one folder (or DVD) it will install automatically, with the 3 CDs, it will ask for DISK2.pak (disc 2...) and DISK3.pak (disc3...).

I think that's it, hope I answered your question!
    =D

8. Games   -   #18
    ckhoppes

Question Mark

Looking for Sims Makin Magic Disk 2 files

9. Games   -   #19
    salamandra
    Hey!

I hope I'm asking this in right place...
    I downloaded the sims 8 in1, and yes, i know it's in chinese but... Where do i get the installing code? I guess that it's asking it from me, and the address that was with the download doesen't work!

Please help... And forgive me my poor english...

10. Games   -   #20
    Can I ask if does this include the Sims Creator Tool? If not where can I download one? Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast