Thread: Help

I downloaded Spider-Man 2, Part 2 of it. And I'm sure it's real because it's about 125 MB. But... When I open it in my Windows Media Player 9 my IE comes up with this: This is the error

"Windows Media Update

In order to play this file, you need to upgrade your media player to a version compatible with Windows Media Rights Manager V7. Select View Compatible Players below to see a list of compatible media players.
    If your current media player does not have a Windows Media Rights Manager V7 compatible version, you should select a different player with the Windows Media Rights Manager V7 identifier."

It's an AVI file, and I have plugins that will let me play them, Divix won't play it either. Any suggestions of what might be happening? What I might need to do?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Kai Harvest@10 July 2004 - 17:18
    I downloaded Spider-Man 2, Part 2 of it. And I'm sure it's real because it's about 125 MB. But... When I open it in my Windows Media Player 9 my IE comes up with this: This is the error

"Windows Media Update

In order to play this file, you need to upgrade your media player to a version compatible with Windows Media Rights Manager V7. Select View Compatible Players below to see a list of compatible media players.
    If your current media player does not have a Windows Media Rights Manager V7 compatible version, you should select a different player with the Windows Media Rights Manager V7 identifier."

It's an AVI file, and I have plugins that will let me play them, Divix won't play it either. Any suggestions of what might be happening? What I might need to do?
    wtf

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by muchspl2+10 July 2004 - 22:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 10 July 2004 - 22:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kai Harvest@10 July 2004 - 17:18
    I downloaded Spider-Man 2, Part 2 of it. And I&#39;m sure it&#39;s real because it&#39;s about 125 MB. But... When I open it in my Windows Media Player 9 my IE comes up with this: This is the error

"Windows Media Update&nbsp;

It&#39;s an AVI file, and I have plugins that will let me play them, Divix won&#39;t play it either. Any suggestions of what might be happening? What I might need to do?
    wtf [/b][/quote]
    damn beat me to it
    hungrylilboy
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Well... Part 2 is 146 MB to be exact.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    muchspl2
    sure it is..

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    So It&#39;s probably fake?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    muchspl2
    ding ding ding winner&#33;&#33;&#33;

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    WOO&#33; I WIN&#33;

>.<

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by Kai Harvest@10 July 2004 - 22:33
    WOO&#33; I WIN&#33;

>.<
    try bittorrent to get the real version B)