Thread: Oh My God... Chronicles Of Riddick Is The Best Gam

Poster
    It is so much like a movie you wont believe it! The graphics are fucking life-like! I think these are on par with what I've seen for Doom 3... The Sound is awesome, the acting is brilliant, the atmosphere is incredible! I can't help smiling at the realism!

If this is the future of video games, I'll drop any focus I have with movies, stop watching them, stop collecting them, stop making them and focus totally on Gaming! Getting a super PC, every console, every game... Omg!
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

2. Games   -   #2
    yea the game is kick ass, but i dont agree with the graphics, they got anoyying at some times, they arent the greatest. if doom looks like that then i would be really dissapointed

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    They are really impressive though.
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

4. Games   -   #4
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    chronicles of riddicks' graphics are the best ur gonna get rite now on the market, i've played it, hell who am i kidding i own the damn thing , yes, best game i've played in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME. but trust me, doom3's graphics are not comparable to this game, but still riddick is an awesome collectors edition type games, a must buy.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Games   -   #5
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    i think i'll pass...i need to save money to buy more important games like the big 3 first person shooters that are coming out, not to mention the couple of RPG's and the 5 or 6 top sporting games...im so glad i brought an x-box...but vin disel pisses me off too much to even bother renting this...plus i thought the original pitch black movie was bland...thats just my opinion...