Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's Samsamsamsam?

Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+10 July 2004 - 23:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 10 July 2004 - 23:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@10 July 2004 - 22:25
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=16835
    Nothing new there, shame it was a thread like that, both as bad as eachother, guilty of it myself.
    Banning is&#39;nt the way tho, it will make things go shit again, Remember Rikk?
    We can do without that amount of tension

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    Jonno

See my last, I pretty much agree with everything you said and posted it at the same time. So we were not just agreeing for the sake of it.

However to compare Sam to Billy_Dean is totally unfair on Sam.

Unless you spent a lot of time in World News (in addition to everywhere else) you don&#39;t really know what Billy_Dean&#39;s posts were like.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

sparsely
    sings the "who cares" song...

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

3. Lounge   -   #23
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    It is a bit of unfair comparision

4. Lounge   -   #24
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Withcheese@10 July 2004 - 22:33

He&#39;s not Billy Dean, Rapfan, Octopussy, Hypo or any of the others of the other absolute fuckwits.&nbsp;
    The 1 major difference there is none of them ever posted when drunk, they were just like that, unfortunately Sam is what locals round here call a Wankydrunk meaning he&#39;s a good bloke til he&#39;s drunk, simple as that.

Thanks Cheese btw I can&#39;t sit by holding my tounge and lie, altho me and Sam fought I always had heart for his predicament, I&#39;m afraid when calm I can&#39;t wish harm on anyone I was once friends with.

@JP.....No I think you missunderstood me, I was&#39;nt comparing Sam to Rikk, I was talking about the aftermath of Rikks ban, not Rikk himself, look at the facts, There is a threat Sam may be banned and there&#39;s a 3 page thread already, thats what I meant.

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #25
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    If it weren&#39;t for the drink there would be no problem.

Plus a few drunk sam threads add character over the weekend

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@10 July 2004 - 23:41
    @JP.....No I think you missunderstood me, I was&#39;nt comparing Sam to Rikk, I was talking about the aftermath of Rikks ban, not Rikk himself, look at the facts, There is a threat Sam may be banned and there&#39;s a 3 page thread already, thats what I meant.

Jonno B)
    My misunderstanding, thanks for clearing that up mate.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    @Dan.......Exactly

Add colour?......Yeah usually blue Or Red

@JP........ No sweat dude

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Save Samsamsamsam

That is all.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    I spoke to him on MSN earlier and he didn&#39;t seem fine to be honest, he&#39;s a greta guy, funny and he&#39;s just have a very good time at the moment. He&#39;s having massive problems with his (ex)wife and seeing his Daughter and lots of other personal things and he has im afraid to say turned to the drink. Like cheese said he doesnt go around looking for trouble, a truck just seems to hit him carring trouble. Ban, please. Moderation, yes. Give him time to cool down, and get back to normal. He&#39;s having a really hard time at the moment and stuff just isnt going his way, im sure you all have felt it but for him this has been going on for a while now. Maybe a 2 week moderation just so he can collect his thoughts you know.

Seems like even Jonno his (once) enemy on this board has even admitted that Sam&#39;s a good guy, he&#39;s just gotta pull himself together.

I can think of countless people who have done far worse than sam who are still on this board today, so why take it out on Sam, he&#39;s done wrong yes but really does he live alongside the names as Rappy, Hypo and the other banned members ?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Maybe we should make him walk naked thru soho with a sign on his back saying "To Let" :helpsmile:

How many of the mods have spoken to him when sober about this?
    Maybe that would be an idea? To find a solution, I really don&#39;t like the idea of banning, the few people I have seen banned like Hypo, Rappy etc have pretty much been run off the forum anyway, maybe only having 1 friend left, Sam has&#39;nt been run off, he&#39;s pissed off a lot of people, but still has friends, respected members as friends, to name a few
    Dan
    Cheese
    Mathea
    Nikki
    And more, these people carry wieght on this forum, it&#39;s a fact, there are just some people who do command respect for who they are and for these people to stand up for you knowing full well what you&#39;ve done and knowing it was wrong I would think makes quite an impact when you strip the situation down to it&#39;s bones.

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast