Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney Was My Sex-mad Bride

ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Britney Spears bedded her childhood sweetheart "like an animal", then wrecked his life with a 55-hour marriage that stunned the world.

Now, in a world exclusive interview, husband Jason Alexander details every moment of the sex, the proposal, their Vegas wedding and his humiliation as furious family and lawyers prised them apart.

Jason revealed that Britney proposed to him as she lay naked in his arms. And she was so excited when he said "Yes", she rushed him down the aisle without stopping to put her knickers on.

"We knew what was going to happen," he said. "Britney started stripping off her clothes as she walked into the suite. Then we started kissing.

"She got down to just her black thong and a see-through lace bra. I've never seen a woman look more stunning.

"I wanted to make love to her and she wasn't shy in showing what she wanted. We started off in the bedroom kissing. She was good at that—she was good at everything. She was an animal in bed.

"We were both hot so I led her into the bathroom. We stripped off competely and got into the shower and Britney performed oral sex on me as the water ran down over both of us.

"We made love in her bed, her shower and her bath," said Jason, 22. "She asked me to marry her but when her lawyers demanded I end our marriage she didn't stop them—and it caused chaos in my life."

Source

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    It's always heartening to see another example of good ole chivalry.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Retired
    I think alot of people are jealous because he slept with Britney Spears.

On the other side.. he makes money to tell to the press when and what kind of sex they had.. thats a bit childish

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    It's been at least a week since the last tabloid celebrity sex tape shocker. Here's hoping eh?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    that lucky bastard

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Damn! He gets money and she is finally confirmed as a great lay and is wanted by millions.

Isn't someone supposed to loose out here?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Damn! He gets money and she is finally confirmed as a great lay and is wanted by millions.

Isn't someone supposed to loose out here?

Yeah, me!! I didn't get any money or Britney's....errr......thigh pie....is that nice enough? Hell, i'd have settled for the BJ in the shower.

Later
    BoNE

PS If anyone thinks I'd have settled for a little old BJ, I got a real nice bridge to sell you!!

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    That's hot!....

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Originally posted by clocker@12 July 2004 - 16:33
    It's always heartening to see another example of good ole chivalry.
    Ahh

Humankind at its noble best.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Biggles+14 July 2004 - 19:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Biggles @ 14 July 2004 - 19:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-clocker@12 July 2004 - 16:33
    It&#39;s always heartening to see another example of good ole chivalry.
    Ahh

Humankind at its noble best. [/b][/quote]
    Subtle difference, that:

Carrying one&#39;s "sword" in the shower while alone is quixotic; the addition of a comely lass totally alters the dynamic, yes?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast