Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Screechy Mp3 Files

sluggo7
    Has some one else experienced screechy mp3 downloads, as much as I have, I would have to say on average 4 out of 5 mp3's come down as screechy waste of time .
    Is it protection or some sort of virus put in there by the owners of mp3.

sluggo

2. Music   -   #2
    Out of The Ordinary
    Which p2p program do You use?

BOT

3. Music   -   #3
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

4. Music   -   #4
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    heh... i remember these
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

5. Music   -   #5
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yes i tried to download the latest britney spears single "Everytime" on kazaa last night and the 8 versions i downloaded had some sort of screechy sound about 30 seconds into it, then i tried to download that simple plan - perfect song and then hoobastank - the reason and finally i tried to download kylie - chocolate and every single one of them screeched at least twice during the song...i was in tears cause i spent 4 hours downloading screech filled mp3&#39;s. I was almost in tears until i typed screechy mp3&#39;s in the search tab and it came up with ten thousand posts about this exact same topic...and i read about this wonderful program called soulseek...and now my prayers have been answered

amen.

6. Music   -   #6
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@12 July 2004 - 13:02
    Yes i tried to download the latest britney spears single "Everytime" on kazaa last night and the 8 versions i downloaded had some sort of screechy sound about 30 seconds into it, then i tried to download that simple plan - perfect song and then hoobastank - the reason and finally i tried to download kylie - chocolate and every single one of them screeched at least twice during the song...i was in tears cause i spent 4 hours downloading screech filled mp3&#39;s. I was almost in tears until i typed screechy mp3&#39;s in the search tab and it came up with ten thousand posts about this exact same topic...and i read about this wonderful program called soulseek...and now my prayers have been answered

amen.
    Sad story.

Happy ending.

Touching&#33;

7. Music   -   #7
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@12 July 2004 - 14:02

amen.
    I&#39;m still looking for the screechy version of Britney spears new single, i heared this remixed version must be a lot better then the original.
    Still no luck in finding it, you still have it Cely...??? Can you share it on SS???

Please

8. Music   -   #8
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    @SnnY - I am a writer of many childrens novels, the kids need to learn all the emotions...but i need to give them hop which is why i make the endings always happy

@Jetje - I download her latest single on soulseek, the proper version and it had no screeches, the only problem is that the song sounded a whole lot better with all of those screeches...so much so i deleted it...there is a few people with her album *strangely enough*...but i think u could find every version on the song on soulseek minus the screechy version...i wish i kept my kazaa screechy version now

9. Music   -   #9
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    these threads still exist?

10. Music   -   #10
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    could you please describe the said screeching noise?
    are you sure it was the song?

perhaps it wasnt
    was this late at night while you were alone?
    did you peek out the window to make sure it wasnt comin from outside?

I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast