Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gta Mta Mod

I downloaded a mod for gtavc call mta.i starts up the game just fine but when it gets to the message sreene it just stay's there.?what o i do?

2. Games   -   #2
    no help?

3. Games   -   #3
    what mod is it? (url)
    and does gta:vc work fine without the mod?

4. Games   -   #4
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    wait you mean the main menu of vice city? arn't you just suppose to click new game or something?

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@11 July 2004 - 17:00
    I downloaded a mod for gtavc call mta.i starts up the game just fine but when it gets to the message sreene it just stay's there.?what o i do?
    the mod is the prob,i think!

do u have other mods installed too???

whats the name od the mod u have installed????

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by vegeta+12 July 2004 - 15:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegeta @ 12 July 2004 - 15:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ziggyjuarez@11 July 2004 - 17:00
    I downloaded a mod for gtavc call mta.i starts up the game just fine but when it gets to the message sreene it just stay&#39;s there.?what o i do?
    the mod is the prob,i think&#33;

do u have other mods installed too???

whats the name od the mod u have installed???? [/b][/quote]
    i downloaded a fresh game and installed mta [ www.mtavc.com ] the game works just fine without it.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Have you selected the right version of gta?

Once you join the server you want and the chat room screen loads up look at the top right of that try changing GTA:VC 1.0 to 1.1 or vice versa
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by AcID ZeR0@12 July 2004 - 16:10
    Have you selected the right version of gta?

Once you join the server you want and the chat room screen loads up look at the top right of that try changing GTA:VC 1.0 to 1.1 or vice versa
    OMG&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;thanks alot,Iv benn trying to get this for a week now

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    No probs
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    whr can i download a mod,.... where ya drive real fast....and fdo real high jumps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast