Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If The Lounge Had A Fight With Hardware World

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I reckon the Lounge cos I know kung-fu (I learnt if from watching The Matrix).

2. Lounge   -   #2
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    The Lounge of course

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by Withcheese@11 July 2004 - 09:44
    danb would turn on his gayness and try to ass-rape us Hardware World people.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Careful, they may know the optimum speed setting for your hard dis..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

5. Lounge   -   #5
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee@11 July 2004 - 18:47
    Careful, they may know the optimum speed setting for your hard dis..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Usually 7200 Rpm but newer hard drives (specifically the Western Digital Raptors) run at 10,000 Rpm.

I'm neutral, but if it came down to it....teh lounge.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy+11 July 2004 - 19:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SingaBoiy @ 11 July 2004 - 19:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@11 July 2004 - 09:44
    danb would turn on his gayness and try to ass-rape us Hardware World people. [/b][/quote]
    I guess if I was gay I might be tempted

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee@11 July 2004 - 19:47
    [bit harsh]Depends, is it in the latest issue of &#39;puters for noobs with nothing else to do?[/bit harsh]

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy+11 July 2004 - 18:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SingaBoiy @ 11 July 2004 - 18:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@11 July 2004 - 09:44
    danb would turn on his gayness and try to ass-rape us Hardware World people. [/b][/quote]
    What other sterling qualities does your personality have? Apart from homophobia of course.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by RGX+11 July 2004 - 09:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RGX @ 11 July 2004 - 09:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Proper Bo@ I tell thee,11 July 2004 - 18:47
    Usually 7200 Rpm but newer hard drives (specifically the Western Digital Raptors) run at 10,000 Rpm.

I&#39;m neutral, but if it came down to it....teh lounge. [/b][/quote]
    Harddrives in the last few years have been 7200 and above. There are 15,000 rpm ones but they arent for IDE only motherbaords.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    angel_of_death57
    What a extreamly odd thread.

Good luck getting your pc&#39;s fixed without hardwareworld people

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast