Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Already 41 'mistakes' In Spider-man 2

Retired
    Check it out

In the first spider-man movie there were 106 'mistakes' found

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    some of them are freakin technical!

Factual error: In the scene where Peter Parker is at class in college, his professor asks for eigenvalues. Peter promptly answers in electron volts. Eigenvalues deal with linear algebra and matrices, and have no units. An electron volt is an energy unit, particularly for atomic and nuclear processes.
    Factual error: When Peter calls Mary Jane to apologize for missing her show, he puts in two coins and then dials seven digits. By the time New York City pay phones went from 25 to 50 cents, a caller was required to dial eleven digits the for all calls.
    6 caught in 24 hours!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by lee551@12 July 2004 - 07:22
    some of them are freakin technical!

Factual error: In the scene where Peter Parker is at class in college, his professor asks for eigenvalues. Peter promptly answers in electron volts. Eigenvalues deal with linear algebra and matrices, and have no units. An electron volt is an energy unit, particularly for atomic and nuclear processes.
    Factual error: When Peter calls Mary Jane to apologize for missing her show, he puts in two coins and then dials seven digits. By the time New York City pay phones went from 25 to 50 cents, a caller was required to dial eleven digits the for all calls.
    6 caught in 24 hours!
    yea those kind of errors are just stupid. its like: who cares?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by colt45joe+12 July 2004 - 07:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (colt45joe @ 12 July 2004 - 07:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lee551@12 July 2004 - 07:22
    some of them are freakin technical&#33;

6 caught in 24 hours&#33;
    yea those kind of errors are just stupid. its like: who cares? [/b][/quote]
    i know LMFAO who&#39;s gonna actually focus on thoes little thingies... seriously thats just stupid

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Just like vice city.who gives a damn if there are a few small mistakes found.but good find eny way {I}{K}{E}.Eny thing you can to put down that movie

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@12 July 2004 - 09:55
    Just like vice city.who gives a damn if there are a few small mistakes found.but good find eny way {I}{K}{E}.Eny thing you can to put down that movie
    i spotted 3 punctuation errors, 2 capitalisation errors, and 2 spelling errors

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by SillyRumours+12 July 2004 - 03:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SillyRumours @ 12 July 2004 - 03:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ziggyjuarez@12 July 2004 - 09:55
    i spotted 3 punctuation errors, 2 capitalisation errors, and 2 spelling errors [/b][/quote]
    4 capitalisation errors.

And 1 for you.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    lol nice

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Retired
    there are now 47 mistakes found

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy+13 July 2004 - 03:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SingaBoiy &#064; 13 July 2004 - 03:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by SillyRumours@12 July 2004 - 03:53
    <!--QuoteBegin-ziggyjuarez
    @12 July 2004 - 09:55

i spotted 3 punctuation errors, 2 capitalisation errors, and 2 spelling errors
    4 capitalisation errors.

And 1 for you. [/b][/quote]
    I spotted one grammatical error for SillyRumours.

Edit: To insert
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast