Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dvd To Cd

Poster
    I'm downloading the DVD of GTA Vice City but I don't have a DVD burner. Can you burn DVD games onto CDs?

2. Games   -   #2
    muchspl2
    no
    but you can install it with daemon tools

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by 121@11 July 2004 - 22:09
    I'm downloading the DVD of GTA Vice City but I don't have a DVD burner. Can you burn DVD games onto CDs?
    You don't have to burn it.Create a virtual drive and mount the image file (iso, img, bin, etc...)

Use Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120% to create virtual drives and mount images.Then you can install the game from the virtual drive.

You can find both programs on this website: http://www.softpedia.com

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Thanks guys.

I have Daemon tools and a virtual drive up and running. I'm just waiting for the game to download B) .

I know we can't link cracks to our posts , but how would you use a crack if the game is running through a virtual drive?

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by 121@11 July 2004 - 16:41
    Thanks guys.

I have Daemon tools and a virtual drive up and running. I'm just waiting for the game to download B) .

I know we can't link cracks to our posts , but how would you use a crack if the game is running through a virtual drive?
    You use the virtual drive to install. After you install, you use the crack. You no long need to have it running on the virtual drive.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    I've run into a problem

I starting mounting the image and installing the game. I got to the 'Select components you want to install' window. The only component there is GTA Vice City Radio Station. I checked the box and hit install. It stops intalling half way and I get this Component Transfer Error,

Component: Vice City Radio Station

File Group: Radio Station

File: F:\Audio\police\.mp3

Error: Data error (cyclic redundancy check).

7. Games   -   #7
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy+12 July 2004 - 02:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SingaBoiy &#064; 12 July 2004 - 02:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-121@11 July 2004 - 16:41
    Thanks guys.

I have Daemon tools and a virtual drive up and running. I&#39;m just waiting for the game to download B) .

I know we can&#39;t link cracks to our posts , but how would you use a crack if the game is running through a virtual drive?
    You use the virtual drive to install. After you install, you use the crack. You no long need to have it running on the virtual drive. [/b][/quote]
    Assuming it&#39;s a nocd crack, and not just a copy protection remover kind of thing or something

Oh and the cyclic redundancy means trouble, it might have been corrupted in transit &#39;cos the checksums for that file doesn&#39;t match or something.

And that&#39;s additional components right? Haven&#39;t installed it myself.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    SnnY,

The additional component is the Vice City radio station. You probably have installed it.

I&#39;m downloading another torrent of GTA Vice City. This one is called GTA Vice City FLT. What does the FLT stand for?

9. Games   -   #9
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by 121@12 July 2004 - 16:25
    SnnY,

The additional component is the Vice City radio station. You probably have installed it.

I&#39;m downloading another torrent of GTA Vice City. This one is called GTA Vice City FLT. What does the FLT stand for?
    Er, I haven&#39;t installed any of that, on account of me not having that game on my pc.

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    My last post was deleted

Can we talk about how to use cracks if we don&#39;t ask for links etc? I have the game installed on a virtual drive and I have the crack in the same folder as the game.

What do I do to make the game run?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast