Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mahmoud Salah 2002,

spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    You should know that many if not most of the palestine civilian casualties are engineerd specifically by their own leaders..ok, let me explain. since palestine has no army to speak of the use of mass riots and civilians is their practice... but despite this israel does a decent job of bringing down these uprisings without targeting civilians... the number of palestine women killed (70) is less then half of israeli women deaths. (177)

even the elderly noncombatents roll out the same way. Palestine: 40, Israel: 172

These numbers are a little dated, but they still stand

source

oh, FYI, sounding like your half crazed while giving your arguement does not help your cause.
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by mogadishu@13 July 2004 - 01:42
    j2k4 - I really dont feel like getting into something im not totally sure about. Ill believe you when you say palestinians did that, but the point is that you couldnt find it in yourself to simply say what happened here is wrong. The fact that the first thing that pops into your head is that the whole thing was staged, rather than feeling for the dead palestinian is quite disturbing.
    Mogadishu-

I'm not saying the Palestinians were the bad guys, or that it was/wasn't staged; the point is, I don't know, but neither do you, and the fact of U.N. gear, vehicles, and equipment having been shown to be commandeered to create confusion as to identity has the effect of rendering all such video "evidence" suspect.

However, just to prove to you I'm not a bad guy, I will say to you, here and now, in front of the whole board, that if the acts perpetrated in the pictures are real, then they are among the most reprehensible (regardless of who is who) I have ever seen depicted in this forum.

Satisfied?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    the current intifada is just on going.

some israelis ( around 8 killed by suicide bomb)- top headline in the news. ok fair point.

then a day or even hours after the suicide bomb which kills 8 israelis, you hear in the news that 15 palestinians 'die' as israeli troops enter a town or refugee camp or city.

There needs to be peace building measures to resolve the issue. if 5 israelis die twice that number palestinians will die as a result.

come on we need peace in that region and then terroism might just stop

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by j2k4+13 July 2004 - 16:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 13 July 2004 - 16:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mogadishu@13 July 2004 - 01:42
    j2k4 - I really dont feel like getting into something im not totally sure about. Ill believe you when you say palestinians did that, but the point is that you couldnt find it in yourself to simply say what happened here is wrong. The fact that the first thing that pops into your head is that the whole thing was staged, rather than feeling for the dead palestinian is quite disturbing.
    Mogadishu-

I&#39;m not saying the Palestinians were the bad guys, or that it was/wasn&#39;t staged; the point is, I don&#39;t know, but neither do you, and the fact of U.N. gear, vehicles, and equipment having been shown to be commandeered to create confusion as to identity has the effect of rendering all such video "evidence" suspect.

However, just to prove to you I&#39;m not a bad guy, I will say to you, here and now, in front of the whole board, that if the acts perpetrated in the pictures are real, then they are among the most reprehensible (regardless of who is who) I have ever seen depicted in this forum.

Satisfied? [/b][/quote]
    satisfied.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Originally posted by spinningfreemanny@13 July 2004 - 15:27
    You should know that many if not most of the palestine civilian casualties are engineerd specifically by their own leaders..ok, let me explain. since palestine has no army to speak of the use of mass riots and civilians is their practice... but despite this israel does a decent job of bringing down these uprisings without targeting civilians... the number of palestine women killed (70) is less then half of israeli women deaths. (177)

even the elderly noncombatents roll out the same way. Palestine: 40, Israel: 172

These numbers are a little dated, but they still stand

source

oh, FYI, sounding like your half crazed while giving your arguement does not help your cause.
    some interesting graphs from your source -

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Its true that more palestinians die...though did you read the rest of the page? the last 2 paragraphs are pretty interesting.

it seems that Palestine specifically targets civillians and knowingly puts their people in danger...Israel simply does not, though I&#39;m sure that there are exceptions on both sides.

I would expound but the source already states it more eloquently then I possibly can.

but ultimately I agree with chinook_apache; The wish is not that both sides fight fair, it&#39;s that both sides stop fighting.
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Originally posted by chinook_apache@13 July 2004 - 21:36
    come on we need peace in that region and then terrorism might just stop
    Sorry, this just came to my attention.

despite whatever the solution is, terrorists MUST be held accountable, to pass the blame of terrorism to failed peace processes is no excuse.

oh, here&#39;s little info on me...

I recently found this forum from having a problem at kazaa... after reading some of the very intelligent arguements here I was hooked; I mean, what else would a unemployed college student spend his time on then debate in a forum? I&#39;m a 19 year old male from Arizona.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Originally posted by spinningfreemanny@14 July 2004 - 04:46
    Its true that more palestinians die...though did you read the rest of the page? the last 2 paragraphs are pretty interesting.

it seems that Palestine specifically targets civillians and knowingly puts their people in danger...Israel simply does not, though I&#39;m sure that there are exceptions on both sides.

I would expound but the source already states it more eloquently then I possibly can.

but ultimately I agree with chinook_apache; The wish is not that both sides fight fair, it&#39;s that both sides stop fighting.
    there is no way im going to read that whole thing. First of all, just cus someone put it on the internet doesnt mean anything. I went to the website itself and its just some characters on a blank screen - but more that i just dont feel like sifting through pages and pages of info - the pics do fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12