Thread: Free Website Templates

Hey guys

I was given an assignment to create a commercial website by my friends as a challenge and I really wanna do it, despite the fact that, I have no good knowledge of website building.

I already have Dreamweaver, Flash and Fireworks to start with. The template used on a website is its beauty so I need a good template, if you know where I can get it let me know and I would like to get some advices on how to produce it.
    I will appriciate any assistance thanks :helpsmile:
    <span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING</span>.</span>

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    cross-posting is not necessary.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Agamalizard@13 July 2004 - 00:21
    Hey guys

I was given an assignment to create a commercial website by my friends as a challenge and I really wanna do it, despite the fact that, I have no good knowledge of website building.

I already have Dreamweaver, Flash and Fireworks to start with. The template used on a website is its beauty so I need a good template, if you know where I can get it let me know and I would like to get some advices on how to produce it.
    I will appriciate any assistance thanks :helpsmile:
    google will do