Thread: Counter-strike 2

Poster
    I dunno if any of you already know about this but theres a new counter-strike coming with HL2, they called it counter-strike : Source, i persoanly wouldev just called it counter-strike 2.....

theres some movies floating around of it, the graphics are OK, but i think the gameplay has improved 10 fold.

cant wait.

2. Games   -   #2
    Originally posted by huuramis@12 July 2004 - 11:09
    I dunno if any of you already know about this but theres a new counter-strike coming with HL2, they called it counter-strike : Source, i persoanly wouldev just called it counter-strike 2.....

theres some movies floating around of it, the graphics are OK, but i think the gameplay has improved 10 fold.

cant wait.
    Is it good enough to compete with Socom and Socom 2?
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    I dunno, i havent played it.

Ive only watched a couple hours worth of clans warring on it, and i know it comes free with half life 2, i think..

but i mean HL2 and DOOM III would own most games on the market wouldent they? i havent played socom or socom 2 though.

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@12 July 2004 - 20:26

Is it good enough to compete with Socom and Socom 2?
    d00d, counterstrike currently i think competes with socom2. counterstrike was way better than socom 1, but with 2 i gues there is competion. i just hate how slow socom 2 can be.

5. Games   -   #5
    Orange_Boy's Avatar Metal Head
    Originally posted by huuramis@12 July 2004 - 20:09

cant wait.
    just read what u wrote and have to say ure kinder wrong, i'm a massive fan of counter strike and the new one is called counter strike source but at the momment its just called counter strike 2 they have revamped every level in cs and gave it a half life 2 feel meaning its base on half life 2 graphics using there engine and ive seen the videos to it and they are very real like !! once again counter strike is still the top of best online games
    Coming Soon!

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Limp_bizkit_uk+14 July 2004 - 23:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Limp_bizkit_uk @ 14 July 2004 - 23:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-huuramis@12 July 2004 - 20:09

cant wait.
    just read what u wrote and have to say ure kinder wrong, i&#39;m a massive fan of counter strike and the new one is called counter strike source but at the momment its just called counter strike 2 they have revamped every level in cs and gave it a half life 2 feel meaning its base on half life 2 graphics using there engine and ive seen the videos to it and they are very real like &#33;&#33; once again counter strike is still the top of best online games [/b][/quote]
    yep, I don&#39;t think there will be any other FPS games can compete with counter-strike though I am getting a little bored with it.
    ban band ban