4) Pop-Up Blocker

Just about everything, here is a list of programs that I use:

1) Tweak XP Pro 3.4
    2) Spybot
    3) Ad-Aware
    4) TuneUp Utilities 2004
    5) RegMechanic
    6) Advanced Uninstaller PRO 2004

But I was wondering if there is another program out there that can like Substitute any of those above programs and is better... I know everything is based upon Point Of View and a Users Preference, but I would like to hear your Opinions... I am quite satisfied with these program, but wondering if there happens to be a better supplament for any... MOre or less if there is another program I might want to give a try to either Optimize/ Clean my computer...

IF you need more information please let me know and I will do my best to answer them... Thanks for helping in advance.
    Credits to ChuNaku,Kazearashi,Kennethzzz,Kiyocchi,S4ku,Tanakachi and Tubster68:

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    For removing junk/useless files i use CCleaner and DustBuster (Great&#33.

For Spyware/Adware detection/removal i use AdAware and SpySweeper.

For my registry cleaners I use RegSeeker and RegCleaner.

I have lots of other programs, but these are my essentials, and have found them to be the best at what they do.

~Digital Nirvana

-{edit}-ALL OF THESE PROGRAMS ARE FREEWARE, EXCEPT SPYSWEEPER

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    After viewing LoTs of different opinions... Now the only programs I use are:

1) SpySweeper
    2) Ad-Aware 6.0
    3) TuneUp Utilities 2004
    4) Advanced Uninstaller Pro 2004
    5) PowerPack 2005

Thanks for everyone who chipped in their ideas... and I am still open to them if you have a word or two to say. Thanks again, and I am willing ot test out your Opinion as it is all about tryign different products to find the one you like.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    thanks for the feedback, I think I'm going to try Advanced Uninstaller Pro, I've heard some good things about it.

Also you might want to think about trying Crap Cleaner and Dustbuster to clean out all the rubbish in your system as Digital Nirvana said. I like both of those programs.

btw I'd recommend Ad muncher too
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    @LilAznAccommodator, Look up Rusty, way up to rossco's pinned guide . Load of info in there .

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by peat moss@13 July 2004 - 22:06
    @LilAznAccommodator, Look up Rusty, way up to rossco's pinned guide . Load of info in there .

Added two new sections tonight because of stuff i thought of as i read this thread.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    Heh never really noticed that up there, but thanks for the heads up and I givign a few of those Programs a tryu later tonight.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Originally posted by LilAznAccommodator@13 July 2004 - 19:41
    Heh never really noticed that up there, but thanks for the heads up and I givign a few of those Programs a tryu later tonight.
    We'v all done it , . I'm looking at advance uninstaller tonite . Thanks

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@14 July 2004 - 03:39
    Added two new sections tonight because of stuff i thought of as i read this thread.
    What about Dustbuster?
    The first time I used it it cleaned 35+mb of junk files, and that was after running CCleaner and WindowWasher. :

Digital Nirvana

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by Digital Nirvana+14 July 2004 - 03:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Digital Nirvana @ 14 July 2004 - 03:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004@14 July 2004 - 03:39
    What about Dustbuster?
    The first time I used it it cleaned 35+mb of junk files, and that was after running CCleaner and WindowWasher. :

Digital Nirvana [/b][/quote]
    Nearer 400mb for me, I don&#39;t know where that crap came from, perhaps I should be worried, but my PC is running better than ever
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast