Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Thirteenth Vote

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by pol+13 July 2004 - 12:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pol &#064; 13 July 2004 - 12:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@13 July 2004 - 12:02

I think TD was trying to be sarcastic, kiss up to the mods and derail a good thread with a spot of trolling.
    i disagree. and i think it&#39;s a shame that while you ask us to be aware of other peoples points of view, which we try to as much as possible, you seem to disregard other peoples opinions at will [/b][/quote]
    TD has always posted what he thinks the mods want to hear and not what he really feels.

That&#39;s my opinion on the matter I guess, but there you have it. It still doesn&#39;t take away from the fact that his post had little relevance to the thread. What relevance does that topic have to anything being talked to here?

Edit: And if people don&#39;t like their topics being hijacked then they can always ask for it to be moved to Talk Club.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    13 votes, 12 Current Moderators, The 13th Vote being RTJ. What about BOT&#39;s vote may i ask? He is a forum star who has a signature using the words &#39;Free&#39; If Forum Star&#39;s are alowed to vote then that means Lamesy still hasnt voted either, two other forum stars (prev. Moderators) havent voted but they have pritty much left the board. And what about that guy who hosts all the KL Codec packs and such, he&#39;s a forum star, he could have sneaked in a vote. Also becuase the ban was issued after RTJ was turned intot a forum star wouldnt that void his vote becuase at the time out counting up there would have been 6 each way and a forum star vote.

Well seing as admins choices are final i think its time you re-ban me. Also i confes while my Peerzyboy account was on moderation (just got moderator within minutes) i posted using my NikiD (notice only one K) account, therefor i have broken the rules.

BUT when i joined this board i agree&#39;d to a set of rules, not the current ones now, and i have never agree&#39;d to the current ones therefor im still using past rules and so is Sam and according to a source of mine Those rules didnt have the us another account get banned rule. Or rule #12. So really you need to get everbody to re-sign up and accept the new rules.

If this place keeps up the way it is them you wont be seing me around here much longer,

James.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by Withcheese+13 July 2004 - 12:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese &#064; 13 July 2004 - 12:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by pol@13 July 2004 - 12:06
    <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese
    @13 July 2004 - 12:02

I think TD was trying to be sarcastic, kiss up to the mods and derail a good thread with a spot of trolling.

i disagree. and i think it&#39;s a shame that while you ask us to be aware of other peoples points of view, which we try to as much as possible, you seem to disregard other peoples opinions at will
    TD has always posted what he thinks the mods want to hear and not what he really feels.

That&#39;s my opinion on the matter I guess, but there you have it. It still doesn&#39;t take away from the fact that his post had little relevance to the thread. What relevance does that topic have to anything being talked to here?[/b][/quote]
    i could say what relevance does this thread have with the rules of the board, but i&#39;d just get shot down again for quoting rules i guess

the only one of those that seem relevant here, if yourself or anyone else who wants to, is to get in touch with another mod or admin, as it doesn&#39;t seem to make any difference what i tell you

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    The votes in order of time:

#1: CornerPocket
    #2: [B][O][T]
    #3: Error403
    #4: {I}{K}{E}
    #5: Virtualbody1234
    #6: Rat Faced
    #7: NikkiD
    #8: Rip The Jacker
    #9: Guitar-Slinger
    #10: jetje
    #11: pol
    #12: RPerry
    #13: MagicNakor

Now stfu.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by pol+13 July 2004 - 12:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pol @ 13 July 2004 - 12:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@13 July 2004 - 12:11
    Originally posted by pol@13 July 2004 - 12:06
    <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese
    @13 July 2004 - 12:02

i disagree. and i think it&#39;s a shame that while you ask us to be aware of other peoples points of view, which we try to as much as possible, you seem to disregard other peoples opinions at will

That&#39;s my opinion on the matter I guess, but there you have it. It still doesn&#39;t take away from the fact that his post had little relevance to the thread. What relevance does that topic have to anything being talked to here?
    i could say what relevance does this thread have with the rules of the board, but i&#39;d just get shot down again for quoting rules i guess

the only one of those that seem relevant here, if yourself or anyone else who wants to, is to get in touch with another mod or admin, as it doesn&#39;t seem to make any difference what i tell you [/b][/quote]
    Well I was done with the debate (until TD stomped in) and it&#39;s great that you took the time to reply to us (and to moderate my posts ). People aren&#39;t going to agree but at least we have had some discussion which is a good thing.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    So if you are not actively moderating can you still vote?

Sort of like I don&#39;t want to do the work but i will have the vote?

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37
    I have no idea if all the quotes will work, but here goes.

What does that have to do with this issue in any way shape or form?

If you have a problem with the way people post in the lounge then I suggest you make your own thread and not try to troll others with an off-topic argument.
    Your absolutely right. Now that you have said this, maybe other threads won&#39;t end up with this same treatment?

Ah yes that About you thread, a great piece of Hardware Talk if I ever saw one&nbsp;

Besides seriuos topics aren&#39;t meant to be in teh lounge, thats waat the Talk Club was invented for
    I agree, but unfortunately the thread was moved to the lounge. Too bad people couldn&#39;t restrain themselves a little and leave it to the people it was meant for.

dit - Sorry TD, are you having a pop at people for replying to it or at Pol for moving it?
    I am sure if pol had thought of the results of such a move he would have either moved it to talk club or maybe even excersised a little of that flexibility you guys want for sam and left it where it was.

Actually Dan, I think TD was saying that the people who post in the louge aren&#39;t necessarily moronic spammers.

A backhanded compliment
    Sorry, not a compliment, but not aimed at the whole lounge either.

Without sounding like a kiss up, what pol said

Again, read the threads before you comment I know it&#39;s hard for you, but on occasion, you could try, cheese&#39;s first comment was if anything defending the bloke who had posted the picture of the girl.

As for the rest, it really didn&#39;t get harsh until a couple of hardware world folks came in critisizing everybody in the lounge, as an explanation to why they&#39;d been breaking the rules by placing an off-topic thread in hardware world.
    Yours was the first off topic post. Couldn&#39;t leave well enough alone and let the people have their own thread without your interference, yet you want me to do the same?

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #38
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Error403@13 July 2004 - 12:22

Now stfu.
    Nice attitude.

No wonder so many people dislike you on this board. I guess it&#39;s not a popularity contest...lucky for you.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #39
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by tracydani@13 July 2004 - 13:24

Ah yes that About you thread, a great piece of Hardware Talk if I ever saw one&nbsp;

Besides seriuos topics aren&#39;t meant to be in teh lounge, thats waat the Talk Club was invented for
    I agree, but unfortunately the thread was moved to the lounge. Too bad people couldn&#39;t restrain themselves a little and leave it to the people it was meant for.
    Sorry to go off topic but are you now suggesting people shouldnt have posted in that thread cos it was Bigdawgfozz&#39;s meet the geek thread?

I can and will post anywhere I want

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #40
    Originally posted by Withcheese@13 July 2004 - 14:11

I wouldn&#39;t waste my time.

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast