Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scariest Movie Ever

Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    The only movie that has really successfully ever scared me was "Candyman"...
    Maybe its just the fact that it had some real ties to everyday thought, but I was always afriad to look in the mirror after going to the bathroom, for weeks after seeing this movie as a child... It still effects me a lil now, but not nearly as much.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    If you want scary u really should chose Candyman and blair witch project (i know everyone seen it but it still scares the shit outta me. had to turn the lights on when i went to sleep for weeks after watching that movie in the dark) stephen kings IT also a very good choice plus theres pet cemetary 1 the sister in the bedroom is real scary stuff.
    "Ha HA Ha who am i? you say" "well" i reply "im the unforseen consequence"

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Originally posted by n18@14 July 2004 - 20:17
    The Thing is good, althought not really a horror
    True true more suspense/sci-fi but the scene in the room with all the guys tied up and they are doing the blood test was pure horror of course. Always worth a watch.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    I'd say "Silence of the Lambs"... or is that one TOO obvious?

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Candyman and the origional Texas Chainsaw Massacre were both very scary to me.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Poster
    Kazaam scared the shit outta me!!!

Beware its G rated and has Shaq as the boogie man. You may want to watch this with the lights on

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by Dray_04@16 July 2004 - 12:24
    Kazaam scared the shit outta me!!!

Beware its G rated and has Shaq as the boogie man. You may want to watch this with the lights on

i fell asleep during that........

didnt he get an oscar for that??
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    lool i thought excorsist was funny, and aparently their comming out with a second 1, what happend before it the girl was possesed.

something about a guy stumbeling apon the chamber satin fell in..

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Prodigy Girl's Avatar The Wrong Child
    Horror films rarely scare me because realistically, many of the happenings have little chance of occuring in real life. However, there were a few dramas that I found scary at one point or another:

A Thief in the Night. If you hold onto the Christian belief of the Rapture, being left behind is one of the worst things that could happen to a person. I first watched this when I was little and it literally had me in fear for weeks. However, I viewed the film recently and it wasn't as bad.

Threads. A british drama based upon what the world would be like after a nuclear war. I found it disturbing and very graphic. I watched this one a few months ago and I had to go to sleep with the lights on for a while.

The Day After. Based on life during and after nuclear war (like Threads), but in some city in the US. Not as graphic as Threads, but still good (and scary).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123