Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Funniest God Joke! Rofl!

A bus carrying only ugly people crashes into an oncoming truck, and everyone inside dies. They then get to meet their maker, and because of the grief they have experienced; He decides to grant them one wish each, before they enter Paradise.

They're all lined up, and God asks the first one what the wish is. "I want to be gorgeous," and so God snaps His fingers, and it is done.

The second one in line hears this and says "I want to be gorgeous too."

Another snap of His fingers and the wish is granted.
    This goes on for a while but when God is halfway down the line, the last guy in line starts laughing. When there are only ten people left, this guy is rolling on the floor, laughing.

Finally, God reaches this guy and asks him what his wish will be.

The guy calms down and says: "Make 'em all ugly again."
    edit: this is not allowed on this forum

2. Lounge   -   #2
    blank BT Rep: +1

not bad
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Retired

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Somewhat reminiscent of the old Irish joke

Three men cast away on a desert island find a magic lamp washed up on the shore. They rub it and a genie appears offering three wishes.

The Englishman says "simple - I want to be at Lords watching a test match and a cool beer in my hand". Puff! and his wish comes true

The Sotsman says "Take me straight back to Glasgow and my favourite bar" no sooner said than Puff! he is gone.

The Irish man looks around in despair. "God I'm lonely, I wish they were still here"!
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

5. Lounge   -   #5
    God saw that Addam was lonely, so he said unto him, "I will make unto you a woman. She will cook you meals and prepare your plate. She will serve your every pleasure and bare your children. She will care for the home while your away, and provide your every need when you return."
    Addam asked, "What will a woman like this cost me?"
    God Answered, "An arm and a leg."
    "...What can I get for a rib?"

6. Lounge   -   #6
    99shassan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by yakabod@13 July 2004 - 19:46
    A bus carrying only ugly people crashes into an oncoming truck, and everyone inside dies. They then get to meet their maker, and because of the grief they have experienced; He decides to grant them one wish each, before they enter Paradise.

They're all lined up, and God asks the first one what the wish is. "I want to be gorgeous," and so God snaps His fingers, and it is done.

This goes on for a while but when God is halfway down the line, the last guy in line starts laughing. When there are only ten people left, this guy is rolling on the floor, laughing.

Changed SPAN settings in sig a YEAR after it was removed

7. Lounge   -   #7

8. Lounge   -   #8
    wasn't that funny everyone?
    edit: this is not allowed on this forum

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Funny one :0

10. Lounge   -   #10
    VIOLLENT_SKOTT's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 99shassan View Post
    Originally posted by yakabod@13 July 2004 - 19:46

AWSOME LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast