Thread: Problem With Images In Opera

For some reason whenever i try and click on a link that should open up an image, it wont open. For instance, im at a site that says "Click here to view photos from the set" and when i click it, it does nothing. When i right click it to open a new window, the new window is blank. When i try the page in internet explorer or mozilla, i can view the images perfectly. Whats going on? This always happens with "link images".

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    while everyone has the luxury of choice, Opera is really dumb & stupid & crummy.

the only help I can give you is to say...check out my sig. second link from the left.
    click.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Sparsely@13 July 2004 - 15:25
    while everyone has the luxury of choice, Opera is really dumb & stupid & crummy.

the only help I can give you is to say...check out my sig. second link from the left.
    click.
    Hey, I use Opera!

So when you click a link directly to an image, the image doesnt load? Make sure you didn't turn "Show Images" off, its the button next to the security lock, under the tabs for the windows.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    Nothing terribly wrong with Opera. I have it installed for testing purposes. But it has some reaalllly odd CSS rendering quirks.
    I'll get a thing lookin just right in IE & Mozilla, then switch to Opera and it's all broken.

So I just give up and say 'okay, fuck those opera users'

but it's not a bad browser, but the free one's all cluttered. IMO Mozilla's got the best full-featured free browser.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    Originally posted by Sparsely@14 July 2004 - 01:19
    Nothing terribly wrong with Opera. I have it installed for testing purposes. But it has some reaalllly odd CSS rendering quirks.
    I'll get a thing lookin just right in IE & Mozilla, then switch to Opera and it's all broken.

So I just give up and say 'okay, fuck those opera users'

but it's not a bad browser, but the free one's all cluttered. IMO Mozilla's got the best full-featured free browser.
    Exactly what im sayin. The only thing ive noticed Opera really excells in is speed.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    zacspeed's Avatar Pheasant plucker
    Opera rocks
    I won't use anything else.