Thread: Dvd Movies

I downloaded a movie, its separted into two 700 MB files..i dunno what kinda file it is tho, but in the property, it says DIVX codec....is there a way i could put these files together and burn it to a DVD?? so there wont be separation in the middle....

also, i never burned a DVD before, in order to burn DVD movies, what do i have to do and what do i need? do i have to get em all to a special type of file and encoding?? i downloaded dvdshrink, decrypter, and TMPGEnc...but i dunno what to do...i have some files that are MPG, AVI, and divx i guess...and how can i put more than 1 movie on a dvd?? ive never done this and im confused...is there some guide on burning movies or can someone tell me how to do it?? thx alot

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Install and try out NeroVision2; it's a real cynch to put a DVDVideo disc together with it and it handles most filetypes including QT movies, I think even DivX/Xvid but I'm not certain about it.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    harrycary's Avatar Poster
    try reading some of the tutorials at this website...

Videohelp.com

it may be a bit more involved then you realize 'cause your are working with compressed audio and video. several steps may be required to create a DVD.

good luck with it...