Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Shareholder

manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by Withcheese+15 July 2004 - 11:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 15 July 2004 - 11:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by manker@15 July 2004 - 11:28
    <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese
    @15 July 2004 - 11:22
    Just out of curiousity how many "free SH" threads were made when he was banned?

Surely there must have been some threads about him, I hear everytime a member is banned the mods get all sorts of shit about it.

Or was that just a really poor excuse for not listening to contrary views about Sam, I forget.
    The whole SH/Musleman/KL-Tools saga could have been sorted if the mods had just pm&#39;ed the members concerned and discussed the matter with them sensibley instead of taking provocative action first.

When will the mods learn to use the PM system to sort problems? [/b][/quote]
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by pol+15 July 2004 - 11:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pol @ 15 July 2004 - 11:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by manker@15 July 2004 - 11:28
    <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese
    @15 July 2004 - 11:22
    Just out of curiousity how many "free SH" threads were made when he was banned?

Surely there must have been some threads about him, I hear everytime a member is banned the mods get all sorts of shit about it.

Or was that just a really poor excuse for not listening to contrary views about Sam, I forget.
    well i dont know how many either. not everyone on the board is as vocal about things i suppose

my point was this is one, and the others that are going on haven&#39;t been flamed

edit, @Withcheese, plenty of pm&#39;s were sent, by me and other mods [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m not having a go pol. That message was mostly in jest and I agree he shouldn&#39;t be flamed.

As I posted - smilies apart - I found his posts useful.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Yes a very interesting conversation , ya thats it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234