Use this powerful offline browser to record websites and store them locally until you are ready to view them.
· Save complete copies of your favorite sites, magazines, or stock quotes.
· Students can download enormous amounts of information from the Internet for later study.
· Teachers can download whole sites so their students can view them later.
· Developers use this tool for analyzing websites.
There are WebCopier's seven main components:
1 - Menus give you access to most of WebCopier's commands and features.
2 - Toolbar with "shortcut" buttons to many of WebCopier's tools.
3 - Contents Tree graphically displays the website's structure.
4 - Contents Tree / Log File Window tabs let you switch between the Contents Tree and the Log File Window. The Log File Window shows a summary of the download process.
5 - Integrated browser allows you to
· View downloaded files, even during the download
· Browse the Internet
· Print the entire website, or only a specific part of it
6 - Browser / Download Info Window tabs
Download Info window displays the information about the ongoing download:
· Number of Found, Processed (downloaded) and Filtered (excluded from the download based on certain restrictions, URL Filters or File Filters) links.
· Number of Errors during the download session.
· Current and Average download speed.
· Elapsed and estimated Remaining time.
· Amount Downloaded during this session and Total size of the site (downloaded during all session for the project).
7 - Status bar explains the menu items and toolbar buttons as your mouse pointer passes over them.