Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Danb's Bed

manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by peat moss+15 July 2004 - 12:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peat moss @ 15 July 2004 - 12:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by manker@15 July 2004 - 04:37
    <!--QuoteBegin-peat moss
    @15 July 2004 - 12:32
    Bad advice ? Well I guess that depends , we can&#39;t be right all the time ,You try , you mean well . Example?

Oh don&#39;t worry Peat, we all get stuff wrong from time to time and you&#39;ve helped me out on occasion. Also I had a "Free Peat Moss" sig when I thought you&#39;d left softwareworld...Well, for about an hour, until Rossco told me you&#39;d only gone to work :">
    Oh ty but would like an example tho. [/b][/quote]
    jus trying to help you out
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by peat moss+15 July 2004 - 13:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peat moss @ 15 July 2004 - 13:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    <!--QuoteBegin-peat moss
    Bad advice ? Well I guess that depends , we can&#39;t be right all the time&nbsp; ,You try , you mean well&nbsp; . Example?

Oh don&#39;t worry Peat, we all get stuff wrong from time to time and you&#39;ve helped me out on occasion. Also I had a "Free Peat Moss" sig when I thought you&#39;d left softwareworld...Well, for about an hour, until Rossco told me you&#39;d only gone to work :">
    Oh ty but would like an example tho. [/b][/quote]
    This thread is about my bed, not for you trolling

3. Lounge   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Dan&#39;s bed rools
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by Withcheese@15 July 2004 - 12:24

Here&#39;s a panda joke I saw on QDB to lighten the mood:

<Animaga> so, there&#39;s this panda bear
    <Animaga> and he walks into Pizza Hut, orders some pizza, and sits down
    <Animaga> once he&#39;s done eating, he takes a look at the bill and just goes to walk out
    <Animaga> manager and server try to stop him, saying "you have to pay for your food"
    <Animaga> so he pulls out a gun and shoots the place up
    <Animaga> the workers are terrified, asking him what the hell he&#39;s doing
    <Animaga> he hands them a dictionary, and turns the page to "panda bear"
    <Animaga> it says "small black and white bear, native to asia. eats shoots and leaves."
    as a slight aside have you heard the slightly more adult version involving the hooker?

5. Lounge   -   #25
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Originally posted by danb+15 July 2004 - 04:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 15 July 2004 - 04:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by peat moss@15 July 2004 - 13:39
    <!--QuoteBegin-peat moss
    Bad advice ? Well I guess that depends , we can&#39;t be right all the time&nbsp; ,You try , you mean well&nbsp; . Example?

Oh ty but would like an example tho.
    This thread is about my bed, not for you trolling [/b][/quote]
    Good point hope its comfy . Advice turn the mattress over B)

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+15 July 2004 - 12:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) @ 15 July 2004 - 12:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@15 July 2004 - 12:24

<Animaga> once he&#39;s done eating, he takes a look at the bill and just goes to walk out
    <Animaga> manager and server try to stop him, saying "you have to pay for your food"
    <Animaga> it says "small black and white bear, native to asia. eats shoots and leaves."
    as a slight aside have you heard the slightly more adult version involving the hooker? [/b][/quote]
    Why would a hooker eat leaves?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+15 July 2004 - 12:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) @ 15 July 2004 - 12:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@15 July 2004 - 12:24

<Animaga> it says "small black and white bear, native to asia.&nbsp; eats shoots and leaves."
    as a slight aside have you heard the slightly more adult version involving the hooker? [/b][/quote]
    Is that the one about the panda that plays rugby?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by peat moss+15 July 2004 - 12:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peat moss @ 15 July 2004 - 12:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by danb@15 July 2004 - 04:40
    Originally posted by peat moss@15 July 2004 - 13:39
    <!--QuoteBegin-peat moss
    Bad advice ? Well I guess that depends , we can&#39;t be right all the time ,You try , you mean well . Example?

Oh ty but would like an example tho.

This thread is about my bed, not for you trolling
    Good point hope its comfy . Advice turn the mattress over B) [/b][/quote]
    I was just about to say that and thus get my fifth helpful post in.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Originally posted by Withcheese+15 July 2004 - 04:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 15 July 2004 - 04:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peat moss@15 July 2004 - 12:32
    Sorry, I was just being insulting in reaction to you inferring that I had only made 3 helpful posts.

Everyone knows that I have, in fact, made 4 useful posts. [/b][/quote]
    Ah withchesse it was 5 really , no I&#39;m not kidding

10. Lounge   -   #30
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    ok the joke about the panda and the hooker mr facetious btw i have no idea how to spell ficicious, i did sums at uni

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast