Thread: Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp

BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    im soo sorry for posting this here but i am desperate no one took notice of my post in software it takes me 2HOURS to get in here if i can and a lot of other site i have problems connecting on it give the cannot find server i know it my end so how can i fix it im on xp and internet u get with that im on broadband pleeeeeeeease help

or im gonna have to stop comin in here if its gonna take me hours to get on :'( :'(

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by BROCKSTER@21 March 2003 - 17:53
    im soo sorry for posting this here but i am desperate no one took notice of my post in software it takes me 2HOURS to get in here if i can and a lot of other site i have problems connecting on it give the cannot find server i know it my end so how can i fix it im on xp and internet u get with that im on broadband pleeeeeeeease help

or im gonna have to stop comin in here if its gonna take me hours to get on :'( :'(
    This board is getting more users and therefore slower.. but i had the same stuff!
    Even posting a new message takes a very long time!

But i uninstalled the English 2.10 version and installed the Dutch 2.10 version that comes without the KAZAP program!

Everything go's much faster now! Downloads, Explorer, Outlook everything!!!
    Try it!! Or go to More Options/other cd_clints and delete the KAZAP program and restart.. see what it does!!

Good Luck Brockster!! We would hate to loose you as a familiar member!!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Hey Brockster, it may because your post was just about an hour old, takes time for those that have a suggestions to post. I'll be good to you and link to your original post, but I am closing this one.

If you can give him a hand use link to post suggestion.
    Original Request For Help
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"