Thread: []microsft Frontpage[]

sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey guys,

Doesn't FrontPage also included in Win Office ? Actually i was looking for FrontPage to download on my Pc...but all i can find was in German or French or watever that language was....So i decided on downloading Win Office, hoping that frontPage would also be included...but when i finished installing it, there wasn't no FrontPage...There is MICROSOFT PUBLISHER but i don't want...i want FrontPage ! !

You guys know where i can download FrontPage torrent from ?

Any help would be great !

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    No it does not come with office unless it says "MS Office w Frontpage."

There is a one on kazaa that's pretty popular. Use thoose search terms above and dont forget the "with Frontpage" Or you could order a 30 day frontpage trial cd from Microsoft and then crack it when you get it in the mail.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    Many of the files labeled as "OfficeXP Professional" include Frontpage. But not Publisher as I remember some of the previous versions did.