Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can You Trust Computers On Ebay?

Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WD1V

well that looks like a pretty good deal to me but my friend says you cant trust computers on ebay. Is it true? should i buy it? seems like a sweet deal to me!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    I trust computers. It's people you've got to watch out for.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    muchspl2
    if you weren't such a pussy you wouldn't have to worry about getting ripped/paypal fees/outrages shipping
    just build it yourself, do you really think you could find it cheaper on a website :/
    even ibuypower is too much, I use it as a guide

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    lynx's Avatar .
    You need to watch out for bad terms and conditions, and high shipping charges.

And warranty can be a problem. You usually have to pay shipping for that yourself, you will have to ship the complete computer and shipping costs can be more than the failed item is worth.

All in all I wouldn't bother.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by muchspl2@15 July 2004 - 23:58
    if you weren't such a pussy you wouldn't have to worry about getting ripped/paypal fees/outrages shipping
    just build it yourself, do you really think you could find it cheaper on a website :/
    stfu....

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    muchspl2
    truth hurts but you know this
    are maybe you 're too stupid to realize that you can't find a better deal; online vs building your own

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by muchspl2@16 July 2004 - 00:06
    truth hurts but you know this
    are maybe you 're too stupid to realize that you can't find a better deal; online vs building your own
    ok how about you find me all the parts to buy and it has to be cheaper than the the link i gave and if you and if you cant do that then stfu.

seriously that has got to be the worst reply i have seen yet from you. Every reply here has been helpful except yours

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by Monkeee@15 July 2004 - 18:13
    ok how about you find me all the parts to buy and it has to be cheaper than the the link i gave
    Have you researched it yourself?

Are you sure you want to use all those same parts?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234+16 July 2004 - 00:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Virtualbody1234 @ 16 July 2004 - 00:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Monkeee@15 July 2004 - 18:13
    ok how about you find me all the parts to buy and it has to be cheaper than the the link i gave
    Have you researched it yourself?

Are you sure you want to use all those same parts? [/b][/quote]
    lol yeah i have searched for parts (http://www.newegg.com/ and other) that are even crappier then the ebay link i gave and it seems it cost higher.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    muchspl2
    I can&#39;t be bothered to help you after you attack me read:fuck you
    i will leave this challenge to anyone reading this to post a better alternative
    you have to understand they can&#39;t sell it without a significant profit :/

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast