Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Justice Is Not Black And White

Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    BusyMan:
    America is here for the people
    You gotta admit, the man is an original...........

That quote is one of the most hilarious in ages.............

America...... for the people....

Maybe if you put "rich"in it..............

YoRichWithoutMoney

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    I believe that mods position is that the banning was for recidivism, rather than the seriousness of one particular crime.

In any worthwhile legal system, once guilt has been established then antecedents are taken into consideration.

I remain of the opinion that sam should be given one more chance. However this particular line of argument, as proposed in this thread is specious at best.

Oh and Apple Night has not officially started btw. Tho' it is Glasgow Fair Friday, so I may just be spectacularly drunk this evening.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by J'Pol@16 July 2004 - 19:31
    I believe that mods position is that the banning was for recidivism, rather than the seriousness of one particular crime.

In any worthwhile legal system, once guilt has been established then antecedents are taken into consideration.

I remain of the opinion that sam should be given one more chance. However this particular line of argument, as proposed in this thread is specious at best.

Oh and Apple Night has not officially started btw. Tho' it is Glasgow Fair Friday, so I may just be spectacularly drunk this evening.

I would like to see your gimmicks though, J'Pol, esp. when spectacularly drunk....

Apples,

Yogi

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@16 July 2004 - 17:50
    You think i'm stupid? You should see my brother, he's really bent over.
    Broken back?

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing@16 July 2004 - 13:22
    BusyMan:

YoRichWithoutMoney
    You missed the point as always.

But then again we miss yours all time.

(see previous post by Yostupidcomehere^)

In that case

Insert "The UK" is for the people if America doesn't do it for ya. You are off on a tangent.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #26
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by J'Pol@16 July 2004 - 17:31

I didn't mention bans or sams.

I wasn't really proposing a line of arguement either...... just musing.

Anyhoo I'm off to get incredibly drunk for free.

See you all later if i'm still alive.

Enjoy the GFF JP.
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by brenda+16 July 2004 - 14:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brenda @ 16 July 2004 - 14:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@16 July 2004 - 17:31

Oh and Apple Night has not officially started btw. Tho&#39; it is Glasgow Fair Friday, so I may just be spectacularly drunk this evening.
    I didn&#39;t mention bans or sams.

I wasn&#39;t really proposing a line of arguement either...... just musing.

Anyhoo I&#39;m off to get incredibly drunk for free.

See you all later if i&#39;m still alive.

Enjoy the GFF JP. [/b][/quote]
    Dangnamit J&#39;Pol.

Were talking about it but were not talking about it, okaaaaaay?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #28
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by Busyman+16 July 2004 - 18:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 16 July 2004 - 18:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by brenda@16 July 2004 - 14:28
    <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol
    @16 July 2004 - 17:31

Oh and Apple Night has not officially started btw. Tho&#39; it is Glasgow Fair Friday, so I may just be spectacularly drunk this evening.

Enjoy the GFF JP.
    Dangnamit J&#39;Pol.

Were talking about it but were not talking about it, okaaaaaay? [/b][/quote]

I wasn&#39;t honestly, I was just hypertheticalising (I so with that was a word) and musing.
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by Busyman+16 July 2004 - 20:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 16 July 2004 - 20:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SensualBarfing@16 July 2004 - 13:22
    BusyMan:

YoRichWithoutMoney
    You missed the point as always.

But then again we miss yours all time.

(see previous post by Yostupidcomehere^)

In that case

Insert "The UK" is for the people if America doesn&#39;t do it for ya. You are off on a tangent. [/b][/quote]

Yo Tangent SaysWho?????

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by brenda+16 July 2004 - 19:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brenda @ 16 July 2004 - 19:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@16 July 2004 - 17:31

Enjoy the GFF JP. [/b][/quote]
    I do apologise, I just took the ingredients of

Mod + Criminal Justice System + Current Board Sentiment and spun your words, drawing my own conclusion on your meaning.

My reply however remains a fantastic one. Just ignore the whole sam / banning aspect and take it as a critical analysis of why the Draconian concept is wrong and that we should remember that law without justice is inhuman.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast