Thread: Swiss Military

For my birthday i got a nice new Swiss Army Knife from my sister to aid in my Richard Dean Anderson-esque antics - looking at the tools i found there are 2 knifes

i can't figure out what's the point? the only thing i could think of was that its some kind of Swiss ninja-style weapon, the little one already cut me

2. Lounge   -   #2
    UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    Doh...

That's a smuckin' farter

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Maybe because for some things you need a smaller knife than for others?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by Skweeky@16 July 2004 - 16:55
    i see, like when you're surviving on the battlefield you have to live off the land, when you want to eat fruit or vegetables you find you'll need a salad knife

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Well, I think in these days you'll have to go a long way before you actually have to lived of the field in order to survive.

I think those things are more designed for using when wanting to picknick outside next to the fountain when you can't find a store where they sell cuttlery

6. Lounge   -   #6
    UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    Originally posted by SillyRumours+16 July 2004 - 09:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SillyRumours @ 16 July 2004 - 09:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@16 July 2004 - 16:55
    i see, like when you&#39;re surviving on the battlefield you have to live off the land, when you want to eat fruit or vegetables you find you&#39;ll need a salad knife [/b][/quote]
    Where&#39;s the fork?