Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jonno Exposed

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Way to go Candy!!

And who said that pic tuned me on? Lies I tell you!!

I'm butch and tough and will clout you with my handbag for suggesting such things.......

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@17 July 2004 - 02:34
    Way to go Candy!!

And who said that pic tuned me on? Lies I tell you!!

I'm butch and tough and will clout you with my handbag for suggesting such things.......

Jonno B)
    It better not turn you on, it's you FFS you narcissistic bar steward.

Not that I think that it's wrong. Some of my best friends are narcissists.

They can make a really happy single.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    A narcissywhatanooses?

Of course I turn myself on, I have to have a mirror at all times to admire my good looks , you people are lucky to have someone like me around

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@17 July 2004 - 02:42
    A narcissywhatanooses?

Of course I turn myself on, I have to have a mirror at all times to admire my good looks , you people are lucky to have someone like me around

Jonno B)
    I have a similar problem.

I sometimes wish I were someone else, so that I could read my own posts.

However to be honest they are often as much of a surprise to me as they are to anyone else.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    I am rendered speechless, as i just laughed my dentals out.

In another thread i might have posted an image of proof, but since candy

has less problems with my sexuality than my facials , i will suppress

that response.

However, mr pol and mr jonzo, my girl is complaining i keep waking her up.....

Consideration, gentleman!!!

YoLmao

6. Lounge   -   #26
    @Candy........I know sir, I often dream of what it would be to be able to bask in my glory the way others are able B)

@Yogi.......Waking her up?........Sorry Mrs.Y
    Yogi, right something on her head while she sleeps

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@17 July 2004 - 03:59
    @Candy........I know sir, I often dream of what it would be to be able to bask in my glory the way others are able B)

@Yogi.......Waking her up?........Sorry Mrs.Y
    Yogi, right something on her head while she sleeps

Jonno B)
    You should only know, jonno, it's far better than that................

8. Lounge   -   #28
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Originally posted by J'Pol@16 July 2004 - 19:25
    Have a look at the "Stereo Images" site.

Such a cool idea. Obviously you know this chap Jonno, hence the pose.

Again the interweb shows what it is there for.
    Yes .....so much creativity

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

9. Lounge   -   #29
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    Why on earth would I get defensive about that, unless of course you really don't understand what the phrase means. Which was my original question.
    Yeah your right I did'nt understand the question, or if there was a question I though you were just telling us, I'm sorry for revealing my ignorance to you in this way, I'd like to be able to use phrases like "persistence of vision" but I hav'nt much need for them in my everyday life, I'd imagine that it just means look at it long enough and you see something right ? if so you should have just said for the members of the board like myself with a slightly lower I.Q, I really did wanna learn about stuff like this you know but when I got to 13 y.o I discovered alcohol, solvents and girls and I'm afraid my education took second place, then when it got to the time I could go to college or uni I'm afraid I had the small matter of working for a living to contend with.
    Or is that your feeble attempt at trolling, by suggesting that I am aroused by homo-erotic images. Is that really the best you can do.
    No m8 I don't even know what trolling is, b4 u link me to the board rules about trolling I know I don't do it I just come in here for a bit of friendly banter, I try not to upset any1 by being too contraversial or posting what I really think of ppls posts or the ppl in them, My comments were just a little tounge in cheek in a frankie howard titter ye not style, you know like ppl do. I did'nt ask for a character assasination or the dictionary out, a simple fuck you keyser with a laughing smilie would have done I've even lined up your next post for u.
    Both Jonno and Yogi (friends of mine) have already declared their bi-sexual orientation and make no attempt to hide it. Why should they, it is simply the way they are. If they are aroused by images of attractive men then how does that harm anyone else.
    it does'nt.
    Your thinly veiled homophobia is indicative of suppressed feelings on your part. I am sure your therapist has already pointed this out to you.
    MY "thinly veiled homophobia "does'nt actually have any veil, I don't know at which point some 1 is said to be homophobic, I tell jokes about gays and mock them like all the ppl around me but I'm not sure if this classes as a phobia, I have 2 friends who are gay one I speak to and have saved his life many a time, the other I don't because at the time of coming out he was going with a close female friend of mine and caused a lot of problems, BTW he does'nt mind me telling a few gays jokes oddly enough. On the point of "suppressed feelings " I find the idea of two men having sex utterly repulsive to the point of sending a shiver up my back but that does'nt stop me speaking to my m8.

So thanks m8 this has been a great post I feel like we've all learned something from the experiance, next time though m8 try and :helpsmile: out with ppl who are'nt as clever as your good self you never know with your help we could all be somebody 1 day, but until then I'll just keep dreaming.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    You really thought about that did'nt you

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast