Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Jonno Exposed

keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    Now that would be a great movie, Brad Pitt of course pencilled in as a rugged yet still boyish looking Keyser soze, A bit like raising cain(spelt wrong) meets twins (danny devito/ big arnie) I can see it now.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Poster
    Originally posted by keyser_soze@17 July 2004 - 23:15
    Why you use your tongue better than a $20 dollar whore, Why won't you leave me alone jpol, I admitted to my ignorance and sllight homophobia, and tried to bridge the gap between us but u still insist on using fancy words and sarcasm. I want to be your friend, when u speak I listen, I hang off your every word and check online dictionarys to see if your mocking me or praising me, please m8 I just wanna be your friend, I'm under control, you have a better education, knowledge, vocabulary concept of art and your personailty well it speaks for itself.

Just say fair enough m8 and we can be friends.
    I always love it when people's ability to use the English language increases and decreases.

When in some posts they analyze the individual aspects of what one has said, responding to those individual comments. Whilst in others they post badly conceived and poorly written nonsense.

As previously stated it is indicative of the disingenuous. Only going to support my contention that your user name was more carefully thought out than you may wish others to realise.

Oh and with regard to the "friends" thing. I have nothing against you and hold no animosity towards you. However neither have I any desire to be your friend. Please believe me when I say, it is something personal.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Poster
    Originally posted by keyser_soze@17 July 2004 - 23:33
    Now that would be a great movie, Brad Pitt of course pencilled in as a rugged yet still boyish looking Keyser soze, A bit like raising cain(spelt wrong) meets twins (danny devito/ big arnie) I can see it now.
    Thanks for that, good timing.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Right, I thought I was gonna nip this in the bud by giving you more than 1 opportunity to just back off and take a light hearted look at the post, something you seem not to be able to due, wether its pride an inferiority complex or a power trip I dunno, its saturday night and I came in here as I did last for a bit of fun, do u think for 1 minute I can be bothered with this wimbledon final of gobshite tennis.
    I always love it when people's ability to use the English language increases and decreases.

When in some posts they analyze the individual aspects of what one has said, responding to those individual comments. Whilst in others they post badly conceived and poorly written nonsense.
    Last night I was pissed, I got back online tonight and realised that my comments might have been taken the wrong way by u and jonno so I had a think about what I was going to post about and tried to reply in a light hearted way which jonno has been man enough to roll with, you on the other hand will not let it go, constantly trying to have the last laugh at my expense.
    As previously stated it is indicative of the disingenuous. Only going to support my contention that your user name was more carefully thought out than you may wish others to realise.
    My user name is just a character out of 1 of my favourite films so switch off that highly evolved mind, stop analysing what I say and do and just get on with your life.
    The internet is full of bedwetting bullshitters like yourself m8, its a breeding ground for ppl who were bullied or feel a little shy to be able to voice thier opinions without having to face anybody.

Please believe me when I say, it is something personal.
    is it? you don't even know me, how personal is it? come to my house or let me come to yours if you feel that strongly, no? are u sure? just let me know if u change your mind, I've pandered to your whinging through this post for 3 reasons !. I like using this board 2. you've been here longer 3.If any at all will get booted it will be me.
    But to be honest m8 I don't care if your arsehole heals up.

Sorry to other board members if its got out of hand but I've tried to play the game and this shit starts saying its personal.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Please, gentlemen!!!!!!!!

I beg you, i'll go on my knees(no, jonno...... ), please........

Go on, don't stop........

*picture removed because of dental phoebia.

Yammy!!!!!!

6. Lounge   -   #46
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hey hey whoa whoa, don't be bringing me into this (cept Yogi, later babe ) I never got shirty, I was taking the piss, big difference, and I really don't know why the fuck you're getting so upset

Chill KS, just cruise dude, sit back and feel the wind in your hair on the open highway B)

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@18 July 2004 - 01:25
    Hey hey whoa whoa, don't be bringing me into this (cept Yogi, later babe ) I never got shirty, I was taking the piss, big difference, and I really don't know why the fuck you're getting so upset

Chill KS, just cruise dude, sit back and feel the wind in your hair on the open highway B)

Jonno B)
    feel the wind in your hair on the open highway
    me prefers a closed highway, or was that just a metaphore for your brainactivity???

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Brain activity? I don't think I got much of that

But yeah it was metamophosis I did'nt mean an open highway, I meant a open highway Get me?

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Hey hey whoa whoa, don't be bringing me into this (cept Yogi, later babe  ) I never got shirty, I was taking the piss, big difference, and I really don't know why the fuck you're getting so upset 

Chill KS, just cruise dude, sit back and feel the wind in your hair on the open highway
    I'm trying to m8 but I've had a bad week workwise and a shit weekend end so far, I like getting in here and talking to the weirdos its a sort of oasis for my head but I don't need folk trying to get personal with me in here.

1 love,1 peace its all good.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Thats a good calm reply

Good, so what you do is not get shirty, just stay cool like you are now B)

Oh the man is IiiiiiiiiiCccccccccccE!!!!!!!!!! B)

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast