Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cod Question?

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Keikan@17 July 2004 - 08:17
    Go like 15 pages back in gameworld and you can see when i used my TNT2 card i had absolutely no textures i was playing with white models in a white world...

cd-r's are hella pricey $5 fee that goes to over paid celebs...superstore has cheaper cd-rs i think
    ya, superstore u can get em cheap. never go to futureshop for cdr's, that's just overkill lol. mounting em is easy pm me and i'll tell u how (although i'm pretty sure u figured it out by now cuz i looked at ur other thread).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Games   -   #12
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    ALRITE, IVE BEEN PLAYINGALL MORNING.

THIS GAME IS PRETTY COOL, I MITE Actually but it when i get my new comp.

im in stalin grad right now, and i wtarted a mission were im in a sewer.

i just wanted to know how much longer i have till ive beet the game.

so far the action has been thrilling, and to c when the russians invaded the beach was absoloutly amaizing.

just wanted to know what i have infront of me. how many missions, and countries to i work for next?

3. Games   -   #13
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+17 July 2004 - 12:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 17 July 2004 - 12:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Keikan@17 July 2004 - 08:17
    Go like 15 pages back in gameworld and you can see when i used my TNT2 card i had absolutely no textures i was playing with white models in a white world...

cd-r&#39;s are hella pricey &#036;5 fee that goes to over paid celebs...superstore has cheaper cd-rs i think
    ya, superstore u can get em cheap. never go to futureshop for cdr&#39;s, that&#39;s just overkill lol. mounting em is easy pm me and i&#39;ll tell u how (although i&#39;m pretty sure u figured it out by now cuz i looked at ur other thread). [/b][/quote]
    Everything is overkil at Futureshop they&#39;re selling a radeon 9800pro 256mb for &#036;749 when i can get a radeon x800xt 256mb ddr3 for the same price.
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12