Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is America The Most Violent Country In The World

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by J'Pol@18 July 2004 - 16:51

(Please note how I joined the words some and one, to make the new word, someone. You may wish to try the same thing with the words any and one. It's a matter for you.)
    What a bold and radical move.

Not surprising really, given the touch 'o Eire in your backround.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Originally posted by j2k4+18 July 2004 - 22:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 18 July 2004 - 22:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@18 July 2004 - 18:24

S&#39;me [/b][/quote]
    Nice pecker.

I would get me coat, but Clocker has procured it.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by hobbes+18 July 2004 - 13:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 18 July 2004 - 13:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@18 July 2004 - 15:13
    Due to possible home invasion in our violent America, I keep one all three floors.
    A bit lax in the security department, I think.

Anyone who knows me, visits my apartment through the secret tunnel, which is rife with "Raiders of the Lost Ark"-type obstacles. I unfortunately lost a friend to the rolling boulder due to a slight malfunction in the trigger. But, these things happen, I can get easily get new friends. Peace of mind is something that is hard to restore once lost.

As for people coming to my front door, it simply explodes on contact. [/b][/quote]
    You can get new friends alright.

They&#39;ll just tell you to meet up at their house.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Poster
    Im still trying to figure out where the joy is in having your bathtub occupied by an alligator. I mean exotic pets are cool and everything but only if you can care for them properly.

There&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;team&#39;. But then there&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;useless smug colleague&#39;, either.
    And there&#39;s four in &#39;platitude-quoting idiot&#39;. Go figure.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Originally posted by Canti@19 July 2004 - 16:31
    Im still trying to figure out where the joy is in having your bathtub occupied by an alligator. I mean exotic pets are cool and everything but only if you can care for them properly.
    Yes, I would have been quite confident that someone who attempts to pummel his girlfriend with his pet alligator, would be the type to keep a clean and healthy environment in which to raise said pet.

One lives and learns.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes+19 July 2004 - 19:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 19 July 2004 - 19:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Canti@19 July 2004 - 16:31
    Yes, I would have been quite confident that someone who attempts to pummel his girlfriend with his pet alligator, would be the type to keep a clean and healthy environment in which to raise said pet.

One lives and learns. [/b][/quote]
    (Really)

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by hobbes+19 July 2004 - 13:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes &#064; 19 July 2004 - 13:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Canti@19 July 2004 - 16:31

One lives and learns.[/b][/quote]
    Please subtract one (1) "will" from your sig, sir; the second one, preferably.

Very nice job, BTW.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    ITS ALL THEM SMELLY MEXICANS&#33;&#33;&#33;
    naw just playing,im mexican so i can say that

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+18 July 2004 - 23:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 18 July 2004 - 23:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Biggles@19 July 2004 - 00:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    @18 July 2004 - 17:21

As for people coming to my front door, it simply explodes on contact.

This seems very reasonable to me although neighbours might complain about the body parts deposited on their lawns.

I assume it would be considered absolutely out of order to biff any one with a bald eagle.
    How often do you see someone with a bald eagle.

Think it through man, don&#39;t just jump in.

(Please note how I joined the words some and one, to make the new word, someone. You may wish to try the same thing with the words any and one. It&#39;s a matter for you.) [/b][/quote]

I have to proof read these things too&#33;&#33;

Somepeople would think you were splitting hairs.

Don&#39;t you just love split infinitives?

PS I have seen just as many people with bald eagles as aligators
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by j2k4@18 July 2004 - 18:24
    I would hit someone with a deer (white-tail specie), and, depending on my level of pique, use a doe or a buck (with pointy cranial adornments).

Much less risky than a bobcat, and a longer reach, to boot.
    I&#39;m shocked.

You&#39;d actually hit someone with Bambi?

You bar steward.

Bambi&#39;s mum is much bigger, and she&#39;s already dead.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast