Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Imo The Best Sci Fi Show In Recent Years Is

slim150's Avatar Poster
    i dont know why everyone says the latter seasons are gay, i think they are awesome! just when you think there cant be someone more difficult to topple, a worse baddy comes.
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I am a Lexx fan, its dirty, kinky, bizzare and eclectic in its approach, funny and weird with great original storylines....the darker, grubbier side of sci-fi.

Farscape has some of this dark/humorous approach to sci-fi and is also one of my favourites.

Star trek and Dr Who is where I started...be warned, its like any addiction...you start clean and then it all becomes rather seedy.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    SG-1
    Srar Tek Generatins and Voyager
    Quantem Leap
    I hope we get SG-1 and Atlantis here in the UK soon!even better if some one from the USA could stick them in the Verifieds,Please

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by sara5564@22 July 2004 - 06:51
    I am a Lexx fan, its dirty, kinky, bizzare and eclectic in its approach, funny and weird with great original storylines....the darker, grubbier side of sci-fi.

Farscape has some of this dark/humorous approach to sci-fi and is also one of my favourites.

Star trek and Dr Who is where I started...be warned, its like any addiction...you start clean and then it all becomes rather seedy.
    How could I forget about Lexx and Farscape?!!!

Lexx- Hail the Brunin-Gee and the Shadows
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    star trek TNG is my favorite series but im not sure if you can call it "recent".

futurama is the only sci-fi im watching now. Ive only seen parts of a few episodes of sg-1 but from what I saw it wasn't bad. Im waiting for my friend to let me watch his DVD box sets because I don't like to miss episodes.

My favorite recent series was planet ES. I think that if you liked star trek you will love this series. Great story, great chracters and it made me beleive that something like what happened in the story could happen in the future. It has the same reasons why I liked star trek. Just don't let the fact that its anime turn you off.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    X Files is the best.

TNG and Voyager are also good.

The mini-series Taken was OK but the ending was weak.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Originally posted by gripper103.2@22 July 2004 - 01:54
    Quantem Leap
    I agree.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by slim150@21 July 2004 - 17:37
    i dont know why everyone says the latter seasons are gay
    because there were too many clip shows, the last season had 2!
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate+23 July 2004 - 08:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarthInsinuate @ 23 July 2004 - 08:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-slim150@21 July 2004 - 17:37
    i dont know why everyone says the latter seasons are gay
    because there were too many clip shows, the last season had 2&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Clip shows are the surest sign that writers have run out of ideas...I hate clip shows with a passion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123