Thread: Need Some Good Website Help

ok a friend and i have just started a business website selling items. What is the best way to promote this site to the max. I was thinking also starting up other sites that link straight back to the main site is this a good or bad idea.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Poster
    The first thing you should do is add the website to all possibell search engines you can find. There are some websites that adds ur website to the search engines you want (eg. google). Search google for "free website submission"

the rest will be continued by other members
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Originally posted by The_Hunter@19 July 2004 - 19:00
    ok a friend and i have just started a business website selling items. What is the best way to promote this site to the max. I was thinking also starting up other sites that link straight back to the main site is this a good or bad idea.
    I got a link for you, it will be usefull.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."