Thread: Azureus

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Whenever i open Azerureus I get these popups in the bottom right of my screen. The say stuff like port 6881 successful or error mapping 6889 stuff like that.
    they didn't really bother me that much before but now that i have my tv hooked up and tvout enabled the popups come up on my tv screen instead of monitor (primary display) and i can't close them...normally it says hide in the bottom right of them but on my tv the bottom is cut off lol.
    This is very annoying, it makes me not able to watch movies and download at the same time (the popup is on top of the movie).

anyone know how to disable them, or atleast get them on my monitor instead of tv?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@22 July 2004 - 01:34
    Whenever i open Azerureus I get these popups in the bottom right of my screen. The say stuff like port 6881 successful or error mapping 6889 stuff like that.
    they didn't really bother me that much before but now that i have my tv hooked up and tvout enabled the popups come up on my tv screen instead of monitor (primary display) and i can't close them...normally it says hide in the bottom right of them but on my tv the bottom is cut off lol.
    This is very annoying, it makes me not able to watch movies and download at the same time (the popup is on top of the movie).

anyone know how to disable them, or atleast get them on my monitor instead of tv?
    man, you're just having problems with programs all over the place

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Digital Nirvana+21 July 2004 - 20:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Digital Nirvana @ 21 July 2004 - 20:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004@22 July 2004 - 01:34
    they didn&#39;t really bother me that much before but now that i have my tv hooked up and tvout enabled the popups come up on my tv screen instead of monitor (primary display) and i can&#39;t close them...normally it says hide in the bottom right of them but on my tv the bottom is cut off lol.

man, you&#39;re just having problems with programs all over the place [/b][/quote]
    ya, well i have been letting them build up and ifnally i want them fixed.

any ideas on this one?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    I had a similar problem.

In my case the error message related to updating and stated it couldn&#39;t find a file (which I probably deleted during some aggressive housekeeping).

Solution: Uninstall and re-install earlier version known to be good.
    DOWNLOADING IS FUN - SHARING IS SUBLIME
    When all else fails - read the instructions!!!
    LEEDS UNITED - WE'LL BE BACK

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Ive had something similar also as the updates wouldnt run properly so I uninstalled and got the latest version off the website and installed that one and all was fine...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    it&#39;s not the rror which is buging me. i can still download fine and all.

usually i don&#39;t get an error though usually i get a successful connection message.

think i might switch to ABC or something.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    true_neo's Avatar The Dark Lord Revan
    I cant be-fucking-lieve noone managed to tell this yet. (Dont take this as me observing, its first time I see this, honest. )

Heres what you do:
    * View => Configuration
    * Plugins => UPnP
    * Uncheck the bottom 3 boxes

I had forgotten there existed such popups till you reminded me
    Sage goes in the signature field.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by true_neo@25 July 2004 - 20:28
    I cant be-fucking-lieve noone managed to tell this yet. (Dont take this as me observing, its first time I see this, honest. )

Heres what you do:
    * View => Configuration
    * Plugins => UPnP

There a bastard, I had them when I first started, only snag being it was opening ports I wasnt configured to

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by true_neo@25 July 2004 - 14:28

Heres what you do:
    * View => Configuration
    * Plugins => UPnP

THANK YOU.

i also can&#39;t beleive noone else knew this (and i guess i shoulda looked harder but i had no idea it would be in the plugins area.)

thanks again.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    true_neo's Avatar The Dark Lord Revan
    np mate.
    twas nice to see a question I could finally answer and wasnt listed in the FAQ
    Sage goes in the signature field.