Thread: Is The Gb Advance Sp Regional Coded?

Poster
    Just wondered if anyone knew. im waiting for Fire Emblem, but the pal release seems to have had its release date put back to gods know when. I was thinking of importing a us one? would this work ok? (i remeber how anal nintendo are on piracy etc - so was hoping to know if someone has already tried it)

cheers for any replies in advance
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

2. Games   -   #2
    Gba&#39;s and gba.sp&#39;s are all multi regional they can play gba games from any where in the world
    &quot;Ha HA Ha who am i? you say&quot; &quot;well&quot; i reply &quot;im the unforseen consequence&quot;

3. Games   -   #3
    Just wondered if anyone knew. im waiting for Fire Emblem, but the pal release seems to have had its release date put back to gods know when. I was thinking of importing a us one? would this work ok? (i remeber how anal nintendo are on piracy etc - so was hoping to know if someone has already tried it)
    1 Technical : no problem whatsoever, except maybe language. There is NO regional difference in GB/GBP/GBC/GBA/SP carts whatsoever.

2 Legal : Welcome to the Grey Market.

Nintendo doesn&#39;t like imports. They won&#39;t go after you, as long as all your transactions are legal. However, they are NOT happy with mass-importers, and aren&#39;t afraid to sue.

So go ahaid.

(or just get a Flash cart and download the ROM. Faster & cheaper, but not the morally right thing to do)

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    cheers lads - was a wondering

the only problem ive heard of is that some multiplayers wont work with different versions of games, for example &#39;zelda four swords&#39;.

anyway, many thanks for the reassurnance
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

5. Games   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    ya a few years ago my cousin boguht a GBA here (he is from scotland, i live in canada). it works fine for him with canda games and scotland games.