Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Canadians

As a resident of "Jr. America" I just want to say we can't have fast cars cause of all the "moose crossing" signs

2. Lounge   -   #22
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Zardoz+23 March 2003 - 00:59--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zardoz @ 23 March 2003 - 00:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--BullWinkle@22 March 2003 - 11:17
    Zardoz, Canada isn&#39;t under the reign of Queen Elizabeth. It has it&#39;s own government and is an independant country. I&#39;ve seen you bash people about not knowing what they are talking about and here you are doing the same thing. Just when I thought you couldn&#39;t be any dumber you keep on talking.
    the same as Britain,Australia an others their own government and Queen Elizabeth is the monarch

Please do not comment on something you have NO idea about.

The only thing I can accuse you of is ignorance. [/b][/quote]
    Zardoz
    Perhaps you need some lotion for that rash.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #23
    actually he might need this. *hands zardoz a lifetime supply of preparation-H*

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by Rat Faced+23 March 2003 - 00:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced @ 23 March 2003 - 00:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--BullWinkle@22 March 2003 - 11:17
    Zardoz, Canada isn&#39;t under the reign of Queen Elizabeth. It has it&#39;s own government and is an independant country. I&#39;ve seen you bash people about not knowing what they are talking about and here you are doing the same thing. Just when I thought you couldn&#39;t be any dumber you keep on talking.
    Maybe you should read up before you post.

Yes, Canada is an independant country...however it is under the Reign of Queen Elizabeth II.

Queen Elizabeth is the &#39;Head of State&#39;.... just as she is in the UK.

Before you embarass yourself further, maybe we should post a list of countries that still swear allegiance to Her Majesty?

As to the original Post, i disagree. Canadians have their own culture seperate from the states (in fact you could argue that they have 2 cultures, the &#39;French&#39; Canadians and &#39;British&#39; Canadians. (Sorry to all the Canadians out there, cant remember the name of the Provinces) [/b][/quote]
    first you should read What I have written and stay off the drugs.

And secondly my origonal post was to see how racist America realy is

I wont wait for an appology.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by j2k4+23 March 2003 - 20:52--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 23 March 2003 - 20:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Zardoz@23 March 2003 - 00:59
    <!--QuoteBegin--BullWinkle
    @22 March 2003 - 11:17

the same as Britain,Australia an others their own government and Queen Elizabeth is the monarch

The only thing I can accuse you of is ignorance.
    Zardoz
    Perhaps you need some lotion for that rash. [/b][/quote]
    I just think America should be consistent.
    you only admit the rest of the world exists if you can invade it or if you want justification for your attrocities

typical of you to get my words arsebackwerds and use you ignorange as a pretext to proving you lack of knowledge

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by Zardoz+23 March 2003 - 22:07--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zardoz @ 23 March 2003 - 22:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -j2k4@23 March 2003 - 20:52

Zardoz
    you only admit the rest of the world exists if you can invade it or if you want justification for your attrocities

typical of you to get my words arsebackwerds and use you ignorange as a pretext to proving you lack of knowledge [/b][/quote]
    You&#39;ve just won the "SERIOUS FOR THE DURATION OF ONE POST" award, Zardoz.

Question:What Country/State/Kingdom has an unblemished record of consistency?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by j2k4+23 March 2003 - 21:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 23 March 2003 - 21:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Zardoz@23 March 2003 - 22:07
    Originally posted by -j2k4@23 March 2003 - 20:52

Zardoz

typical of you to get my words arsebackwerds and use you ignorange as a pretext to proving you lack of knowledge
    You&#39;ve just won the "SERIOUS FOR THE DURATION OF ONE POST" award, Zardoz.

Question:What Country/State/Kingdom has an unblemished record of consistency? [/b][/quote]
    All but rarely are they unably to admit in such a hyprocritical manner.
    Fantastic you manged to post without insulting me or swearing.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by lil_z@23 March 2003 - 20:56
    actually he might need this. *hands zardoz a lifetime supply of preparation-H*
    this isn&#39;t a chat room. go back to AOL

Oh wasn&#39;t I the first to mention someone having their head up your arse

10/10 for unorigionallity.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    who said i was trying ta be original? u think your flames on every1 r original huh? u need to get a life.

yes u asked me to stick my head in sand for some reason but maybe i might need the ass cream after your shit-infected tongue tosses my salad just like your dad.

arse? why r u too afraid to say a real word??

how old r u, 10?

sorry that had to get fierce. (did ne1 get that? never mind then, just think of zardoz as an asslicker and forget it.)

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by lil_z@23 March 2003 - 23:46

how old r u, 10?
    No, he is, as he says, 10/10.

Zardoz-I did ask you a question, and nicely, too.

You failed to answer or even try.

In light of lil z&#39;s lil flame, I say to you "Get thee to a burn ward, Toast&#33;"

-Mark Twain

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast