Thread: Kazaalite K++ Problem

i just reinstalled klite++ 2.4.3 and it installed fine but now when i dl a song it will start but when it completes instead of saying completed in the status section it says failed. the sond will show up in the audio folder but it will not play. i tried different songs and still the same thing. i tried gettin nsane's but his site wont work

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    If you get Failed, then it could mean your hard disk is full, and there is no room for any more new files. So find out how much free space you have got, and if it's low, try deleting some old files you don't need any more.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@23 July 2004 - 17:35
    If you get Failed, then it could mean your hard disk is full, and there is no room for any more new files. So find out how much free space you have got, and if it's low, try deleting some old files you don't need any more.
    i have 40g of free space

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Sparkle stfu, if it says failed, that means, the user your downloading from canceled the download

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by EDSF_2@23 July 2004 - 19:02
    Sparkle stfu, if it says failed, that means, the user your downloading from canceled the download
    I see, but I was only suggesting one of the possibilities of what it could mean. I cannot be correct every time, lol.

I remember in one case a few months ago, someone was getting Failed downloads and it turned out his hard disk was full.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by EDSF_2@23 July 2004 - 19:02
    everybody cant be cancling it it d/l all the way but it says failed afterward on everything i dl

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Originally posted by EDSF_2@23 July 2004 - 20:02
    That's bullshit, in that case it just says it needs more sources.

If it's not disk space then there's some other reason it can't copy the .dat file to the shared folder, could be something to do with privileges? Is your shared folder write-protected or something?

..or it could be corrupt files, did your PC crash mid-download at any time?