Thread: Buy The Ballerina A Drink

hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    Buy the Ballerina a Drink

This nasty, sweaty woman, wearing a sleeveless sundress, walks into a bar. She raises her right arm, revealing a big hairy armpit as she points to all the people sitting at the bar and asks, "What man out there will buy a lady a drink?"

The whole bar goes dead silent, as the patrons try to ignore her. At the end of the bar, a skinny little drunk slams his hand on the bar and says, "Bartender, I want to buy that ballerina a drink!"

The bartender pours the drink and the woman chugs it down. After she's completed the drink, she turns again to the patrons and points around at all of them, again revealing her hairy armpit and saying, "What man out there will buy a lady a drink?"

Once again, the little drunk slaps his hand down on the bar and says, "Bartender, I'd like to buy the ballerina another drink!"

After serving the lady her second drink, the bartender approaches the little drunk and states, "It's your business if you want to buy the lady a drink, but why do you call her a ballerina?"

The drunk replies, "Sir, in my eyes, any woman who can lift her leg up that high has got to be a ballerina!"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    :x

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    heard that one before. it struck me as twice as gross now...