Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Got A Working Far Cry Serial..?

Does anyone got a working Far Cry serial for me..???

THNX

2. Games   -   #2
    muchspl2
    yes
    IBTL

3. Games   -   #3
    Can I have, (Sorry I have nuthin to give to you in return, i'm just a newbie on kazaa)

4. Games   -   #4
    muchspl2
    yes here you go

try reading the nfo

5. Games   -   #5
    What do you mean? by reading the nfo

6. Games   -   #6
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Theres an online patch on suprnova, but the online play isnt as good as would think.

7. Games   -   #7
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i love this game!

its soo k00l

also scary those monsters freak me out

My Blog
    I'm still here.

8. Games   -   #8
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Won't be long till this gets the

hmm...asspie

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by SCARFACER@23 July 2004 - 07:19
    7. Posts that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites, and hacking sites are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat and ED2K hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed. Torrent links are never allowed as they contain detailed file location information and enable users to instantly download a file.
    He means this. B)

FORUM RULES

Oh no. I am also breaking the rules too...

10. Do not Stalk. Do not travel the boards looking for people who you feel are breaking rules so you can tell them off. Do not warn people of the rules when they first arrive - that can be insulting. If someone is being a nuisance on the board, and a moderator is aware of the situation, consider backing off. Goading and provoking troublemakers takes control of the situation away from the moderator and makes their role more difficult.
    oh well...

10. Games   -   #10
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    Originally posted by Ariel_001+23 July 2004 - 11:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ariel_001 @ 23 July 2004 - 11:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SCARFACER@23 July 2004 - 07:19
    7. Posts that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites, and hacking sites are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat and ED2K hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed. Torrent links are never allowed as they contain detailed file location information and enable users to instantly download a file.
    He means this. B)

FORUM RULES

Oh no. I am also breaking the rules too...

10. Do not Stalk. Do not travel the boards looking for people who you feel are breaking rules so you can tell them off. Do not warn people of the rules when they first arrive - that can be insulting. If someone is being a nuisance on the board, and a moderator is aware of the situation, consider backing off. Goading and provoking troublemakers takes control of the situation away from the moderator and makes their role more difficult.
    oh well... [/b][/quote]
    Ummm i dont think that was what he was talking about. I think he is talking about the .nfo that comes with the game... I may be wrong.
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast