Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could Somebody Downlaod Movies For Me?

Hi everybody I was just wondering If anybody could download a couple of unreleased films (via P2p) and put them onto DVD/VCD for me 9and send them to me - I would pay a bit) as I only have a 56k line (as broadband is not available to me until may 18th 2005).
    My parents also only pay for un-metered internet access during Off-peak times.
    We only have 1 phone line so we cannot leave the internet on for two long as otherwise we become impossible to contact.

The problem is that recently my younger brother has been trying to download films, and he basically puts the internet on any time people aren’t looking and then nobody can contact us.
    He also gets up at 12.00 and puts it on until 6.00 when my parents are asleep.
    This also means that I can’t use the internet as everything goes to Sloooowwww when he is downloading anything in the background and he shouts at us if we stop the downloads!!!

Can somebody PM me if they would be willing to download a couple of films and send them to me I would pay a bit…

Don't answer/Ban me if this is not allowed just get some one to delete the post

Thanks!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    There is nothing wrong with your topic.

I hope you can find some people that will send you some movies

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by sebastian_insua@23 July 2004 - 14:56
    Hi everybody I was just wondering If anybody could download a couple of unreleased films (via P2p) and put them onto DVD/VCD for me 9and send them to me - I would pay a bit) as I only have a 56k line (as broadband is not available to me until may 18th 2005).
    My parents also only pay for un-metered internet access during Off-peak times.
    We only have 1 phone line so we cannot leave the internet on for two long as otherwise we become impossible to contact.

The problem is that recently my younger brother has been trying to download films, and he basically puts the internet on any time people aren’t looking and then nobody can contact us.
    He also gets up at 12.00 and puts it on until 6.00 when my parents are asleep.
    This also means that I can’t use the internet as everything goes to Sloooowwww when he is downloading anything in the background and he shouts at us if we stop the downloads!!!

Can somebody PM me if they would be willing to download a couple of films and send them to me I would pay a bit…

Don't answer/Ban me if this is not allowed just get some one to delete the post

Thanks!!
    How much you willin' ta pay?

I have movies that are now out in the theatres.
    (when I got some of them they were unreleased though )

They are DVD rips.
    I will have to burn them at a friends house myself but we've been selling them for awhile now. I like the mailing option because I don't have to worry about feds coming to the house.

I could do one just so you can see the quality first.

Oh shit, I just realized that you might be in the UK.

I'm in the US.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Is this your address?

Originally posted by MPAA
    MOTION PICTURE ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA, INC.
    15503 VENTURA BOULEVARD
    ENCINO, CALIFORNIA 91436
    If so, I will need a ten-million dollar deposit for my legal defence fund.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Retired
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi+23 July 2004 - 22:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darth Sushi @ 23 July 2004 - 22:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Is this your address?

<!--QuoteBegin-MPAA

15503 VENTURA BOULEVARD
    ENCINO, CALIFORNIA 91436
    If so, I will need a ten-million dollar deposit for my legal defence fund. [/b][/quote]

How you found out ?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi+23 July 2004 - 21:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darth Sushi @ 23 July 2004 - 21:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Is this your address?

<!--QuoteBegin-MPAA

15503 VENTURA BOULEVARD
    ENCINO, CALIFORNIA 91436
    If so, I will need a ten-million dollar deposit for my legal defence fund. [/b][/quote]

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I&#39;m sorry I was being stupid I forgot to mention I was in the UK.
    I dunno how much I am willing to pay it depends on how much you are willing to sell for??

By unreleased, I meant unreleased on DVD, So by that I mean I would like films which are out in the Cinema.

Does anyone have Spiderman 2, or Harry Potter (high quality DVD-rips/Screeners) which they could copy for me...

Nahhh I am not the motion Picture Association of Amereica it&#39;s OK...

Thanks&#33;

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    angel_of_death57
    Originally posted by sebastian_insua@24 July 2004 - 15:10
    I&#39;m sorry I was being stupid I forgot to mention I was in the UK.
    I dunno how much I am willing to pay it depends on how much you are willing to sell for??

By unreleased, I meant unreleased on DVD, So by that I mean I would like films which are out in the Cinema.

Does anyone have Spiderman 2, or Harry Potter (high quality DVD-rips/Screeners) which they could copy for me...

Nahhh I am not the motion Picture Association of Amereica it&#39;s OK...

Thanks&#33;
    I would be willing to do it i have a 1mb connection i could send u the avi file on a standard cd-r and u can put it on your pc and sort it out yourself.

Would not cost much u pay for postage would not be much cos a cd-r is very light.

Look on bittorrent sites and see what you like i download from bittorrent and IRC networks PM me for stuff.

Their is good telecine and telesyns and even a screener i think of spiderman 2 i could get for you. Remmeber if its SVCD i would burn them for you so you can just play them in your player. I don;t like to convert avi files to dvd&#39;s tho too much work. Give me a PM

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    NEVER SELL WHAT U HAVE GOT FOR FREE.THATS WHAT SHARING.ANYONE HERE WILLING TO SHARE CAN TAKE THE DILIVERY CHARGES + CD/DVD PRICE BUT NOT FOR THE MOVIE

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    muchspl2
    yes selling anything you got 4 free is wrong
    fucking assholes you are the reason we get such a bad rap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast