Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xxx Question

:helpsmile: I'm trying to download something but it keeps giving me a pop up box that asks if i want to download this XXX tool bar in my explorer and that i cant view these files unless I do. Also says Acquiring License and opens a web page telling me to click yes in that XXX tool bar box. Does ANYONE know what's up with this??? Do I absolutely HAVE to download this thing in order to see any good XXX files? AND, is it going to stay in my web browser for everyone else that gets on my comp to see? Does it throw a bunch of pop ups at you all the time?
    ALSO, on a different problem, when I try to send a message to any users it always pops up a box that says message can't be delivered because user might be logged off, not accepting messages, or they have an older version of Kazaa. Does anyone know if that's normal or if I am having problems?
    [B][U]ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    most files on kazaa now have stupid license things, i just try and avoid them because they proberly wont b real anyways

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    won't be real? real what? a real license thing? or a real file???

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    A real file....also....many of the accounts on Kazaa dont allow for messages, this is normal....if you want specific types of files, why not consider a different P2P client.... there are plenty of suggestions on this board.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    its pritty easy to notice which are fake ( me found out from experience )

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    hey dave....u said that it is pretty easy to tell which ones are fake. how so??
    thanks for all the feedback too, very cool..very helpful.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    just download the toolbar...its really cool

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    but is it gonna stay on my web browser for everyone to see? I share my comp with a couple of ppl and I dont want them to get on and see this really

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    no only the person that downloads it can see it, and it can easily be removed

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    don't listin to noobs dont install it it has spyware

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast