Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Multi-players Online

Poster
    Does anyone remember a game called (I think) Planetoid? The game I'm thinking of, I've played about 2 years ago, was a space-conquest, exploration, planet mining type. I've been looking for it (I hope it didn't go under )

MPOGD.com, I found last night and imo, is one of the better sites out there, even to my afore mentioned MMORPG.com

Great responses gang, thx for the input

Cottage-Country Canuck

2. Games   -   #12
    the thing about mpogd.com, when i searched for "free mmorpgs", it didnt give me any results. any ideas?

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    If you click "view games by name", it'll give you all the info you need. It'll tell you if the software is free, subscription dues, type (3d, 2d, text).

Hop this helps

4. Games   -   #14
    oo thx . another thing, if i were looking for a mmorpg like ragnarok online, the "time" part would say Real time right?

5. Games   -   #15
    Originally posted by The_Great_Dude+25 March 2003 - 06:02--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The_Great_Dude @ 25 March 2003 - 06:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -vegeta@23 March 2003 - 06:44
    <!--QuoteBegin--IronIYIaiden
    @22 March 2003 - 09:38
    http://www.zone.msn.com

its nice but its for microsoft games only .
    There are some good games there, like Age of Kings and Age of Empires. [/b][/quote]
    i agree that .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12