Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bringing Up Old Threads

On almost every forum the general rule is to not bump up old topics.

However, in some cases, like when you have a very specific problem that has already been discussed in a topic, it is preferred to post in the existing topic rather than creating a new one.

It's mainly just common sense.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Been wondering since I have thought about bringing up:

This
    This
    Or most likely This One

I really hate sometimes how people bitch so much about not connecting, about their threads getting closed, about crap files on fasttrack when there are larger issues that should be addressed. Then again, like last time, most likely it would just start shit and most people will agree with me 100% and then not do a goddamn thing about it.

Interesting that this thread was opened since I been contemplating the same thing.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Originally posted by SuperJude™@25 July 2004 - 22:23
    Been wondering since I have thought about bringing up:

This
    This
    Or most likely This One

I really hate sometimes how people bitch so much about not connecting, about their threads getting closed, about crap files on fasttrack when there are larger issues that should be addressed. Then again, like last time, most likely it would just start shit and most people will agree with me 100% and then not do a goddamn thing about it.

Interesting that this thread was opened since I been contemplating the same thing.

-SJ™
    I was wondering if you'd had any luck with the topic of those discussions? I know it was talked about quite a bit, but was wondering how you had gotten along. Maybe a new thread?

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    It's illegal! If you bump old topics you get put straight in jail.. you dont pass go either.

j/k

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12