Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: Proposal For Bittorent Torrent Section

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+1 August 2004 - 14:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 1 August 2004 - 14:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@1 August 2004 - 10:17
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@1 August 2004 - 11:15
    Originally posted by Withcheese@1 August 2004 - 14:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-bawa@Klite_user
    @1 August 2004 - 11:07
    Anit spam IS good addOn and i hardly get the error Thingy

Stop being so selfish. What about the people who are affected by it a lot? And it doesn&#39;t affect "spammers" or such just normal posters.

I get hit on average 5 times a day and I know people who get hit worse. No other fourm has this.

Damn, if ever I needed confirmation on your moron status that post was it. Well done. I think SnnY was right about the drugs...

Ok perhaps i agree with u, i should think about others too but am not drug adicted
    Btw ur avatar&#39;s background doesnt show transparent in IE cuz IE doesnt supports PNG transparency

It doesn&#39;t show transparent on mine either but as it was a gift from Peerzy I didn&#39;t like to say...
    Ity does in FireFox . [/b][/quote]
    thats why they call FireFox "The Best"
    Man Admin will realy get pissed if he saw we&#39;re hijaking his threat

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #112
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user+1 August 2004 - 10:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bawa@Klite_user @ 1 August 2004 - 10:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@1 August 2004 - 14:19

Stop being so selfish. What about the people who are affected by it a lot? And it doesn&#39;t affect "spammers" or such just normal posters.

I get hit on average 5 times a day and I know people who get hit worse. No other fourm has this.

Damn, if ever I needed confirmation on your moron status that post was it. Well done. I think SnnY was right about the drugs...

Ok perhaps i agree with u, i should think about others too but am not drug adicted
    Btw ur avatar&#39;s background doesnt show transparent in IE cuz IE doesnt supports PNG transparency

It doesn&#39;t show transparent on mine either but as it was a gift from Peerzy I didn&#39;t like to say...

Ity does in FireFox .
    Man Admin will realy get pissed if he saw we&#39;re hijaking his threat [/b][/quote]
    So why the fucka re you using IE .

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #113
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Back on topic:

POTUK (a forum/tracker) are getting shut down this week which is a damn shame, I&#39;ve posted this elsewhere but I&#39;ll post it here to in case Brian wants to read it:

A few minutes ago i recieved the following email from our server host

Hello, I regret to inform you, but due to request of the Datacenter, we can
    no longer host your site on their network. I am sorry, but we are given
    until Tuesday Morning, Central Time for your site to be moved off their
    network. You will be refunded for the remaining server time of 18 days.
    I am very sorry for this, and wish we could continue to host you. Please do
    not hold this against my company.

Please respond with acknowledgment, and confirm your paypal address and
    refund will be given.

Thank You,
    Chris Allessi II
    Global Datacenter
    as you can see we were given no real explanation, but is probally quite obvious.

myself and mr-c are very dissapointed about what has happened as we had very good assurances about being shut down from the host and they had their eyes wide open when we subscribed to them.

This leaves us with little choice but to close down the site on TUESDAY and we feel that it may be for some time this time, as this was a lucky find last time.

Finding a host is going to be a mammouth task and to be honest we dont know where to begin looking now, as most avenues have already been explored.

However we will continually strive to find a host and admin and mods that are gonna ride this with us will be hanging out on filesoup.com in the meantime at least. Our irc channel will continue to be open and can be found by first downloading mirc client from mirc.com and installing it. then go to this link ***************

we are at least going to find a host to hold out fron page www.potuk.com and you will be able to contact us there in some way or another.

One way or another. WE WILL BE BACK. Just a matter of time

on a final note lets hammer this server to hell in the next few days. Im urging you to post as much of your torrents as possible to suprnova. lets see how much this tracker can really handle (it will be up slightly longer than the forum too, so your downloads should finish ok)

StEaLtH & MR-C (ADMIN)

Edited:

Cheesy, I wasnt sure if that was a private or public tracker.

If its a private tracker, im sure the last thing they want is their IRC link given out, so ive removed it.

Paul

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #114
    Only reason i use PNG is GIF started fucking up recently in Photoshop, coming out all grany and bad quality, didnt use to .

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #115
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+1 August 2004 - 14:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 1 August 2004 - 14:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@1 August 2004 - 10:21

Ity does in FireFox .

So why the fucka re you using IE . [/b][/quote]
    When did i said i use IE
    i just Use IE when i cheak my Mail on Hotmail when i get Msn mail alerts

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #116
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user+1 August 2004 - 10:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bawa@Klite_user @ 1 August 2004 - 10:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@1 August 2004 - 14:22
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@1 August 2004 - 10:21

Ity does in FireFox .

So why the fucka re you using IE .
    When did i said i use IE
    i just Use IE when i cheak my Mail on Hotmail when i get Msn mail alerts [/b][/quote]
    Well you would have to have been using IE to see that Cheese&#39;s av background wasnt transparerent.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #117
    On topic again:

Is there any updates yet on this Bittorent Torrent Section?

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #118
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Ariel_001@5 August 2004 - 12:16
    On topic again:

Is there any updates yet on this Bittorent Torrent Section?
    We are going to get new softaware and an arcade instead

Or was this instead of that?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112