Thread: Recycle Bin Recovery Prog?

hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    Does any one a good free program to recover stuff delete from the recycle bin? I lost some pics ...
    Thanxs

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    search for "undelete", "filerecovery" in this forum or google

i use ontrack easy recovery - the demo doesnt seem to run out

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Not Free, But TuneUp Utilities Is Good...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    System mechanic 4 Pro has that utility also , don't know if it has to be installed before you try and recover tho. It has a free demo tho.

http://www.iolo.com/sm/4pro/index.cfm If you like it I have a crack and serials for it PM me .

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    if u have Norton System Works installed u can recover files by runing "Unerase Wizard"
    other ways there many program that can recover files, just seacrh in www.Download.com

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    I ran a search in download.com and tried many (free) ones...The found alot files and pics, but when I clicked on retore and then viewed the pic there was no image just a box and a red x ...did I do something wrong, or miss something?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    For some reason, the one in TuneUp Utilities 2004 has been the best for me. TuneUp Undelete. It doesnt use Norton's crappy method of backuping up files, and finds files up to months+ that have been deleted with fast speed!
    With such a powerfull scan that doesnt take long at all, you should try this one.

If you want to find files from "Extreme" time periods ago, try "File Recovery 4 Pro". That program helped me recover an entire movie that I had to delete before I got a bigger hd. I pulled it back up and get it stored on the newer drive now. The movie was deleted about 2 months from recovery date. Took some time to recover, but it was worth it.

It was Street Fighter 2:The Movie.. btw,